Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Got 'im! Our guy's working stand-up between dance routines. Holy crapzor, his facebook page is a flame-war. This guy SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED 'til about last week. Okay... I'm hungry. Let's get some food."
    Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 08-21-2012, 02:45 AM.

Comment

• ((I thought we had already come to a stop? I'd be driving, I guess, and not exactly dim enough to place a call while moving forward...so it'd be when we reached our destination))

"Food sounds good. Look up any comedian that died of a heart attack..or had a person in the audience do so."
      Last edited by Mytical; 08-21-2012, 02:53 AM.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• When they get to where the show is, they find it will be starting in ten minutes.

((let you in on a little secret mytical I'm watching season 4 and learning soooo many fun things....like Mrs fredrick's GRANDSON, and the fact she held a 5 minute converstation that didn't include long silences))
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Josiah, used to paying similarly exhorbitant prices for food, ordered a surf and turf and a Killians.

Comment

• The first few acts are rather good, one has Josiah and Ted almost rolling on the floor in laughter.

Then the MC annouces the guy they are looking for, and he walks out on stage and begins his act. His jokes are so bad that you can practically hear a pin drop in the room.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Ted turns to Josiah and tries again, after the show "You are better at the searching. Please try to do a search for comedians that had a heart attack..or had somebody in the audience die of a heart attack. Also..we might not be looking for something ON him..but in a building or on one of his fans. Wonder if there is any way to find out if one person has been present when he did really well."
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• ((mytical......did you watch the episode on monday?))

Comment

• Josiah burped, then scribbled instructions on a napkin. "Password to the computer,everything is 'Well, DUH' obvious and for God's sake, just type "Comedian dead of Heart attack" into Google. I'll hit up Security for the tapes."

Comment

• ((No Wish I had, it was Scheduled for my DVR, but somebody cancelled it))

Ted leaves it for Josiah to do the Google search, as he is the tech wiz..he looks around in the place for anything that catches his eye.

Comment

• ((cause what you said came almost straight out of that episode....tyger is catching up hes finally in season 4 and watching it online))

As the guy is finishing up his act, a set of bells go off almost right in the same room though they sound to much like the bells of a slot machine.

Suddenly most of the crowd erupts in gales of laughter, to the shock of the rest of the crowd since that joke was the worst of all.

Comment

• Ted looks around for the source of the sound of the bells.

Comment

• "Blasted luddites."
                          Josiah was halfway out of the room so he could talk to Security when he heard the bells, too. They sounded like they were behind him, in the showroom, and not on the gambling floor.
                          Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 08-23-2012, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• ((sorry guys been out of town....and the animals like to believe that 4am exsists ><))

Josiah follows his ears to the backstage area where an old iron bell is sitting on a small stool just behind the curtains.

Comment

• Josiah grabbed a passing Security guard and discreetly showed his USSS credentials.
                              "Special Agent Webley, Secret Service. Do you know where that bell came from?"

Comment

• The guard looks a little confused for about 1 second then says, "uh...I think its a prop from one of the acts..."

Comment

Working...
                                X