Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -crawls back in here into a corner- Got my arms stabbed today for blood tests. They're testing to see if I have celiac disease. Lordy, I hope not.
    "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Quoth Eisa
      -crawls back in here into a corner- Got my arms stabbed today for blood tests. They're testing to see if I have celiac disease. Lordy, I hope not.
      *hugs* I really probably should get tested for that. I have some food allergy most likely. And I'm possibly either lactose intolerant or at least sensitive to it.

*offers some yummy gluten free treats*
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth Elspeth View Post
        Snuggles Kanalah. I have a moose. So that would make this a Room with a moose

*cookies for reference
        Are there.... walnuts?

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
        Ugh! I love having colorful nails. But I suck at it. I have dark green, dark purple, black, acid yellow, and hunter green. As well as a few assorted other shades of purple and green. Any guess as to my 2 favorite colors. But that reminds me I *must* get blood red next time.
        I have white and lavender.

Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
        Chicken soup, anyone? *offers from bottomless pot*
        *Trades some jambalaya for the chicken soup*

Mystic wants some, too. *Feeds some soup to his unicorn plushie*

I'ma just hide out here for a little while. From things.
        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Okay now that I'm home from the pediatric ER. I am so tired. I haven't had anything to eat all day, and trying to corral an autistic child for 5 hours in the ER killed my arms. It sucks she'll never remember all the times I helped her. She just screams at me and calls for daddy.
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *Offers Kanalah a grilled cheese sammich*
            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• *Pulls Kanalah into the cushion pile* Go to sleep and rest your arms, here's some tiger balm for them.
              Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                *hugs* I really probably should get tested for that. I have some food allergy most likely. And I'm possibly either lactose intolerant or at least sensitive to it.

*offers some yummy gluten free treats*
                Ooh, thank you. As far as I know, I'm also lactose intolerant. -sighs- I'd say maybe it's just the celiac disease, but milk makes me sick like you wouldn't believe.

Yet here I sit, nibbling cheddar cheese.
                "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Quoth Eisa

Ooh, thank you. As far as I know, I'm also lactose intolerant. -sighs- I'd say maybe it's just the celiac disease, but milk makes me sick like you wouldn't believe.

Yet here I sit, nibbling cheddar cheese.
                  Ooo. Extra sharp cheddar is my favorite. And I love chocolate milk.

Comment

• I miss chocolate milk. -sighs-

-flails aimlessly- I so need to go to bed, it's almost 5 a.m. Again. I really need to go to bed when it's still dark outside and stop being so afraid of nightmares.

-curls up with plenty of stuffed animals and a glass of magical chocolate milk I can actually drink-
                    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Quoth Eisa
                      I miss chocolate milk. -sighs-

-flails aimlessly- I so need to go to bed, it's almost 5 a.m. Again. I really need to go to bed when it's still dark outside and stop being so afraid of nightmares.

-curls up with plenty of stuffed animals and a glass of magical chocolate milk I can actually drink-
                      I didn't get to sleep until after 3 myself. And it's now 6:34.

When I was vegan (which is what I blame for my lactose sensitivity) I loved Blue Almond brand chocolate almond milk. But only the half gallon kind that sits in the cooler. That was a benefit of working at a organic grocery store. Even though I drink milk now I miss that almond milk.

Comment

• I don't blame you guys for not wanting to sleep. I have insomnia and half the time when I do fall asleep I have terrible nightmares, bad enough to wake me up and scare me from going back to sleep.
                        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah
                          I don't blame you guys for not wanting to sleep. I have insomnia and half the time when I do fall asleep I have terrible nightmares, bad enough to wake me up and scare me from going back to sleep.
                          I'm pretty sure I have some form of insomnia as well. It sucks. I've tried numerous natural sleep aids. They all seem to work sometimes.

Comment

• I slept badly. @_@ *crawls back into the fort, flops down*
                            "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

• Child Rum decided she wanted to wake up at 5:30. I made her stay in my room until the alarm went off at 7 AM. I was cranky. I was mad. And I took it out on Mr. Rum and Child Rum. All I want to do is sleep. Sleep and sleep and sleep some more. And I've lost my appetite. Here I am, an emotional eater, and I don't want to eat.

Comment

• I want to sleep some more. The stupid thing is that I know I don't have insomnia. If I could just go the fuck to sleep, I'm fine. But noooooo, my mind has to interfere. Which is why I lock my bedroom door constantly [and my aunt doesn't like that for some reason WTF?]. -dives into pillow fort bed and pulls blankets over head- Much better to hide to sleep...yep yep.
                                Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Working...
                                X