Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted. Now you have a hornet's nest in the middle. Hope you're not allergic.

I wish the dishes were trained to wash and dry themselves.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted. The dishes wash and dry themselves the very instant anything is put on them.

I wish for more wishes.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• NOT GRANTED!!! NO WISHING FOR MORE WISHES!!!

I wish I wasn't so angry.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I think I can provide that service. Now you can't stop laughing and the nice men in the white trenchcoats have taken you away.

I wish I didn't have to spend my days at work putting away little boxes.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Granted. You now have to spend your days putting away HUGE, HEAVY boxes, and there are 2500 of them, and you have no help.

I wish my depressed co-worker can find happiness.
            "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Well, it's hard to corrupt that one! ...OK, (s)he finds happiness and...

damn, too close to home...can't do it.

I wish I could corrupt this wish!

(ps I take back my last wish...anger is good. helps get things done.)

Comment

• Granted. Now your face is frozen in place because of too much botox and it's scarier than Joan Rivers.

I wish I could get myself back into the mood to write some more stories.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted! But all the stories are crap and nobody wants to read them.

I wish the guys would get here soon for IHop.
                  "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

• Granted, but they make you hop on one foot all the way there.

I wish for my rage to carry me through.

Comment

• Granted. It carries you right through the wall.

I wish I knew the secrets of the pyramids.

Comment

• Granted! Dave Lister told the secret on Red Dwarf. "They used whips, Rimmer. Massive, massive whips!"

I wish that my wish would not be granted.
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
                          Granted! Dave Lister told the secret on Red Dwarf. "They used whips, Rimmer. Massive, massive whips!"

I wish that my wish would not be granted.
                          Granted! NO WISH FOR YOU!

I wish I could speed up time so Labor Day would be here sooner.
                          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                          --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted. Labor Day is here for you. Congratulations. It's a girl.

I wish I knew what the movie Inception will be about.

Comment

• Granted. Now you know and it's ruined the whole movie for you.

I wish for the paperwork to be processed quickly.

Comment

• And voila! Your important paperwork is sent through the food processor.

I wish I knew the secret of life.
                                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                                X