This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth kibbles View Post
    I have no idea..and what was it that Tony asked for later in the episode that was supposedly "off menu"?
    Something kinky perhaps?
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

deciphered

KB is weed

MOX is a young homosexual male rewatch the show and you will get it

HALF ROUND guessing means bubble butt or nice ass - going back to an older episode when Ziva rated Tim and Tony butt and ziva told tony that his would be a 5 if he shaved

Comment

He asked for something, like a Spicy Canton, or something along those lines. I am relatively certain it is something Asian.) The episode is available to anyone who has Comcast On Demand. That part is during the hotel scene, about midway through the episode.

And by the way, if that is a real act, I have no idea what that is, either.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth sar21 View Post
          KB is weed

MOX is a young homosexual male rewatch the show and you will get it

HALF ROUND guessing means bubble butt or nice ass - going back to an older episode when Ziva rated Tim and Tony butt and ziva told tony that his would be a 5 if he shaved
          So Tony is possibly gay eh?

Brings back memories of that episode where McGee and Tony are fighting it out in the chair over a photo of McGee with his eyes closed (he had a fear of heights). Whe the lady they were seeing comes out, they were in a quite comprimising position.
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth sar21 View Post
            KB is weed
            I don't get how that makes sense, since she is describing Tony as "light KB." It would take quite a stretch for that scene in that context to mean that.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
              I don't get how that makes sense, since she is describing Tony as "light KB." It would take quite a stretch for that scene in that context to mean that.
              That's what I was thinking, especially since KB is supposed to be "killer bud" or the like, and so "light KB" would be self-contradictory.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Call girl code deciphered.....

mox: sing. n. A young homosexual male (urbandictionary)

KB: 1)Shortened for Knock-back. When someone asks another to have sex with them but they reject the asker (urbabdictionary)

Half Around: Short for Half Around the World - Oral & Vaginal sex - no anal (Yahoo answers)

Comment

Let me say that the way they are using the terms, it's made up for the show.

Don't ask how I know this. Lets just say I live an interesting life.
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Ok, instead of asking you how you know this, can I ask what they would mean otherwise?

Comment

Honestly, they don't mean anything. Most... uh... professionals... don't use codes. That would look, well, unprofessional and confuse a client.

A confused client = A gone client.

No returns either, and these people are in the business of return business. Confused clients are bad, particularly since a lot of these clients are in the need for secrecy. Newbies may use them to make themselves seem well-versed in the business but pros do not. A well versed client knows this.
                      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

What if they want something "over easy?"
                        Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Quoth Exaspera View Post
                          Then they call a former friend of mine.
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Exaspera View Post
                            Quoth Becks View Post
                            Then they call a former friend of mine.
                            They don't call me, either.

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                              Honestly, they don't mean anything. Most... uh... professionals... don't use codes. That would look, well, unprofessional and confuse a client.
                              But in the show, they don't use it in front of the client. At least, not as far as the call girl being talked to knows. She thinks her former boss is setting her up with a potential client, and as far as she knows, it is just the two of them talking, as she is unaware that the "client" is in the room with her former boss, or that he is a federal agent and not an actual client.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Honey, it's NCIS. It's a show. Next you're going to tell me TV Magic is real and hollywood spent 30 years recording random children so they could have them as adults in their movies for flash backs.

Those little "codes" don't mean anything. It's like the hospital lingo on ER or Mission Impossible; "You've been spotting Johnny! Code blue! Code Blue!"

Comment

Working...
                                X