X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm kinda curious too.....

on that note:

Dear Guy I'm Seeing:

I hope you weren't too mad last night that I just wanted to sleep. It's a little too soon.....and I'm afraid of big things.....

Blas
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

• Quoth blas87 View Post
      I'm afraid of big things.....
      And THAT could be taken all KINDS of ways!!!!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

• Dear...

I hope that you realize that not all of us with a certain point of view are idiots or bad people, and I'm sorry that there are idiots that sadly, give you a mostly justified viewpoint. I hate it worse than you do, believe me.

My attitude towards you didn't change, and I hope yours doesn't either.

I respect you, think you're awesome, and still want to totally wreck that shit.

Tootles!

~Me
        Last edited by Kusanagi; 04-05-2008, 12:35 AM.
        "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

• Dear Boss,

I hope you eat and you !

Your disgruntled employee,
          -EQ
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear Me:

Watch this video. Keep things in perspective.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QneoRfRqtbE

--Me

(for those curious, it's "Jiggly Butt" from Foamy the Squirrel.)
            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
              Why the hell did you let your car alarm go off for TWO HOURS this morning?!
              I don't know how it is where you are, but around here, it's against noise ordinances for car alarms to go off for more than a short time, like 10 minutes or something. They can be ticketed beyond that. I'd report it.

Quoth Jester View Post
              Now THERE is a backstory I really DO want to hear!
              What he said.

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
              Watch this video. Keep things in perspective.
              Just curious. Why would you watch it there instead of HERE?

Dear '79 Chrysler LeBaron station wagon,

I am actually surprisingly fond of you, even though you're rather larger than I generally like in a vehicle.

I'm sorry I haven't gotten that hose fixed, but I have been beyond good about keeping the power steering fluid levels up every time I drive. I've also been very good about checking your oil and putting water in as you need it.

I am just requesting that you do not develop any fatal transmission problems. You've got a serious workhorse of an engine that should be good for another 10 years, but if your transmission goes, I don't think I can afford to fix it.

Please keep it together.

Your owner,
              Andara

p.s. I'll be getting you that tune up and oil change once my refund comes in, I promise.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Dear Andara--

I posted it from YouTube because I was too lazy to post it form somewhere else...that might NOT require someone to be a member to see it. My bad. Thanks for the better link.

Thankfully,

Bella
                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear hiccups,

GO AWAY.

Annoyed,
                  me

-

Dear boss lady,

I hope you enjoy your vacation because when you come back you'll discover that I've put in my two weeks. MWAHAHAHA.

Lovingly,
                  soon to be ex-coworker

Comment

• Dear R

You know what, you've been a close friend for three years, and you're choosing to cut off the entire friendship completely, call my intelligence into question, and throw personal insults because I didn't give you an answer you wanted to hear when you asked my honest opinion on something?

Fine, I guess three years worth of friendship meant we could have an intelligent debate about something and lord forbid, even disagree.

No, I don't believe in your religious viewpoint. I once did, and in all honesty, my issues are between myself and God, and have nothing to do with you. Stop trying to make me into your lab rat to try all the new things you learned in Evangelical school on. If I decide to come back to it, it's my choice, and frankly, nothing you say will change that. But you know what? I've always respected you, and never thought less of you for believing what you believe. And I don't care if it sounds selfish - if you're going to throw out all the shit I've been through, and stood up for, and especially with all the things I have been through for YOU specifically - I think I've earned the right to demand the same level of respect.

Grow up, or get out of my life. Either way, you're hurting me. Just accept me, and stop trying to "fix" me, okay?
                    "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

• Dear people that design townhouses

Please, PLEASE bear in mind that people generally have appliances. Like washing machines AND dishwashers. Please include spaces and general hosey things for both, not just one. Also, if you design a two or three bed house, please try and include parking for at least TWO cars? Or is that asking too much?

No love
                      rads
                      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Quoth Jester View Post
                        country music singers,
                        Fuck off and die!!!

Jester.
                        I think I love you
                        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• Dear coworker that thinks she is the smartest person on earth,

You are 18 years old, you have no clue about life, so please shut up and learn from those who have life experience. No, I don't mean me. I don't like you that much.

Did we all have to know that you have unprotected sex with your latest boy toy? I do agree with your doctor, you are stupid. Having unprotected sex in this day and age is beyond stupid, it's a new level of stupid.

The way you got all pissed off at everyone who was agreeing with your doctor made my night. People should be called out on doing stupid shit.

I also loved how one of the bosses called you out on your language. He doesn't like hearing you say the "F" bomb every second word either.

You were doing so great on your diet. I admired you for that. Why did you stop? I was rooting for you on that, even if I don't really like you that much.

Please learn to shut up,
                          Thanks

Dear little guy,

You are so sweet for telling my boss that your mother is perfect. Never grow out of this sweet stage.

Love,
                          Mommy

Dear Other coworkers,

I did security in the old tower we worked in, there is nothing mysterious about the 13th floor. You have to have a special key and use a service elevator to get to it, but it's just a storage floor. Nothing spooking about it.

I was laughing at you guys coming up with paranormal explanations for why you couldn't get to it on the regular elevators and what dark secrets might be on that floor.

It's loud and dirty on that floor, but everything is very much of this world.

The ex-security gal,
                          Me
                          Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Quoted for the truth! You preach it, Kusanagi!

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
                            Dear R

You know what, you've been a close friend for three years, and you're choosing to cut off the entire friendship completely, call my intelligence into question, and throw personal insults because I didn't give you an answer you wanted to hear when you asked my honest opinion on something?

Fine, I guess three years worth of friendship meant we could have an intelligent debate about something and lord forbid, even disagree.

No, I don't believe in your religious viewpoint. I once did, and in all honesty, my issues are between myself and God, and have nothing to do with you. Stop trying to make me into your lab rat to try all the new things you learned in Evangelical school on. If I decide to come back to it, it's my choice, and frankly, nothing you say will change that. But you know what? I've always respected you, and never thought less of you for believing what you believe. And I don't care if it sounds selfish - if you're going to throw out all the shit I've been through, and stood up for, and especially with all the things I have been through for YOU specifically - I think I've earned the right to demand the same level of respect.

Grow up, or get out of my life. Either way, you're hurting me. Just accept me, and stop trying to "fix" me, okay?
                            Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Dear Insomnia,

Please go away. Particularly on nights before I have to work my 14 hour shift.

Dear Fat Cells,

Please stop multiplying

Dear Ex-Husband,

Fuck off and die, already. Put down the bong and realize you have a son who still loves and needs you.

Dear Ex-boyfriend/Best friend (since you are both)

Please stop being so attractive. We'll never move on if you don't.

Dear Parents,

Please stop aging. I'm scared and don't know how I'm going to handle you when you cant take care of yourselves. I'm 800 miles away and I *hate* Ocala. Please stop aging so I don't have to move back.

Love,
                              Pepper
                              "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• Quoth Peppergirl View Post
                                I think I love you
                                Ah, the amusing parts of being me......

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
                                Dear Parents,

Please stop aging. I'm scared and don't know how I'm going to handle you when you cant take care of yourselves. I'm 800 miles away and I *hate* Ocala. Please stop aging so I don't have to move back.
                                That's funny. My parents are in their seventies (76 and 72) and are 2600 miles away. Luckily, they are in great shape and still have their minds intact. Well, as intact as they EVER were. But I do worry, and that is one of the (many) reasons I want to move back to Phoenix. But for now, I get to worry from this lovely little tropical island paradise at the end of the Florida Keys. Hey, if you're gonna be stuck somewhere, this place isn't too shabby!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                                Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                                X