X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all!

New member from Finland here!

Found this site by accident while googling about a month ago and have been lurking until today when I just had to post to a thread..
    Want to know more about me ??
    Then feel free to contact me in the MSN messenger!! I'd be happy to chat with you!
    Or check www.myspace.com/kebable

welcome kebable!!

I think your our first finish member (finnish? finish?) excuse my ignorant spelling!

but we have people from all over the world, im originally from New Zealand, our beloved owner is from the UK, we have Australians, Americans and Canadians. we are turning into a truely international forum!!

Be sure to add yourself to the map!!
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Thanks!

(Where's the map, haven't found that one yet myself...)
      Then feel free to contact me in the MSN messenger!! I'd be happy to chat with you!

Comment

http://www.frappr.com/customerssuck
        I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Done!

When looking at the Map I can se at least one other finnish (<= note to kiwi ) CS.com member...

Comment

Yeah, well, when looking at the map, I don't. But then, I don't see me. Despite it saying at the bottom right that I'm a member, and having seen my little flag go up once. I wonder who else I'm not seeing?

Comment

Frappr is buggy - if anyone has any better solutions, let me know

Rapscallion

Comment

Welcome to CS! I just saw my first Finland ID the other day. XD Wow. I'm a magnet for Finland!

BTW, the title strange one is taken by me... you must fight me to the death for it.
                Military Spouse Support.
                http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

I don't mind being unique, only finnish member here.

Anyways, I added a pic of me on frappr.
                  Last edited by kebable; 07-23-2006, 03:39 PM.

Comment

to CS, kebable.

I had some issues with the map at first, but it works fine now.

Coincidentally, my home is in a town that has the same name of a more well known Australian city. It took me a while to get it to realize I was in Canada.

I remember once before, on the google map we used, some members forgot to put a negative on their map coordinates, and they ended up in the ocean.
                    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
                    X