X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth superhotelworker View Post
    [
    The only "C" word accepted at this hotel: Can't.
    See, you called me a cunt. By the way, that's the FASTEST way to insure I'm not nice when you come in. Yes, it's a word that "Shouldn't be offensive." but I still don't like it. That and the N word, to me, earn you NO respect.
    And now, you're griping to my sister site that my rack rate was too high and I was overcharging you because I was a feminist. Psst.. dumbstick.. that's the STARTING rate. Had you not been a jerk, I'd have happily helped you with the rate. But, you were, so I won't.
    If people come in with an attitude, or pull up with their music in the car thumping, I quote rack rate and don't budge. Hotel SC's don't seem to realize just how flexible we can be with rates.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
      Doesn't really matter if the speaker thinks it "shouldn't be offensive." It matters what the recipient of the foul language thinks...
      PLEASE don't take this tack, unless you add the qualifier "when using what society generally considers to be coarse language". Remember that SCs think "No" and "we're out of stock" are offensive.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth artcurmudgeon View Post
        did I see jeebus?!? have you been listening to the Point again?
        Yes, Yes I have.

FireCat
        Because, by his logic, he shouldn't have to His room should already be prepared and a harem put on standby to cater to his every whim before he arrives. And when he arrives, it should be with the sound of trumpets and the scattering of rose petals.
        DAMNIT. Pepsi up the nose fricken HURTS!

Comment

So, wait...if I order a room at your hotel I get a ready made harem?
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Um... I.. No. :P

Comment

(Can't resist) That is false advertisement!!! I'll sue! I am a lawyer!! If I don't get the promised harem I'll have you arrested. Don't you know who I am? I am FBI! Now give me that harem. How dare you deny the Commander in Chief of the military!
              Last edited by Mytical; 11-22-2010, 07:10 AM.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

*snorts* Oh gods.. I haven't talked to that man since last week.. now I'm glad.

Comment

Uhm...

Not to get into fracheting territory, but, "C word just as bad as the N word". I Don't Think So!

Comment

Except that IS Fratching Territory, so please take it there.
                    Also, the full quote with a bit highlighted I want to emphasize:
                    It matters what the recipient of the foul language thinks...And, in this case, I'd guess that most people DO find the C-word just as bad as the N-word.
                    As it's my post, I'll say: To me, they're both words that should NEVER be used against anyone. Female, Male, regardless of skin, age or anything else that someone wants to throw out there. They're words, yes, and words aren't supposed to hurt or cause negative effects, but those two words, to me, are the worst you can use.
                    Last edited by superhotelworker; 11-22-2010, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Okay folks, we've had a bit of a debate we've had to curtail. What is is for this site, what should be and arguments thereof are for Fratching. We've got a list of three words on this place that are restricted use, and that's it. We'd prefer not to see cursing overly liberally used, but it's a venting site so we don't crack down on everything.

Back to your regularly scheduled thread.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Eisa View Post
                        LOL I can totally make innuendos about Snape but anyone else just...ewwwww the other professors are weird. And old.
                        That's because it's Alan Rickman.
                        And we're all imagining being "stuck" in Double Potions listening to his Voice for the entire class.

Voldemort went around recruiting Death Eathers all the wrong way. What he should have done was post a notice for: Professor Snape's Poetry & Potions Readings, inquire within.

Comment

Quoth superhotelworker View Post
                          DAMNIT. Pepsi up the nose fricken HURTS!

Sorry. XD Or should I be saying 'you're welcome'? Not sure.
                          "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                            That's because it's Alan Rickman.
                            And we're all imagining being "stuck" in Double Potions listening to his Voice for the entire class.

Voldemort went around recruiting Death Eathers all the wrong way. What he should have done was post a notice for: Professor Snape's Poetry & Potions Readings, inquire within.
                            LMAO Pepper, I'm picturing all this stuff and laughing.

Comment

Working...
                            X