No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL. Well, I'm not really into the Ren Faires...I just want to quit looking like I ate a basketball
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I don't go to faires, and I love my corsets! I wear them when we're going to be out for a while because it helps reduce my back pain and I don't get worn out too quickly. They also seemed to help flatten my post-baby belly and helped to tone my stomach and back muscles. I wear them with jeans, skirts, dresses, basically anything... I am a bit odd though.
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
        I am a bit odd though.
        By odd she means completely awesome. Cause Mishi is, completely awesome.
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Work-related...

I don't know why, but I always feel a little odd when I call our local take-out restaurants and tell them that their orders are ready to pick up...
          "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• This month can go to hell. Have lost an Aunt, hubby has lost an Uncle, his Aunt had a stroke and now just found out that my best friend has lost her Mom.

So lifting a beer in their honors tonight before the Sounders game.
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• *Hugs Elspeth* That's horrid!

Holy fuck! I just wrote a media release for a conservative party even though I'm a liberatarian and disagree with them on a few key issues. What just happened!?
              Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• I'm so sorry Elspeth...so unfair.
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Star Jones....would you just STFU and go away already?

Jeez.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Unseen Academicals - Terry Pratchett
                    When he turned around, Madame, in a nightshirt that could have accomodated a platoon, at least if they were very friendly, was bearing down on him with a glass in one hand and the champagne bottle in the other.
                    "This stuff's gone horribly flat," she said.

Moral: If the clacks are so engrossing you are whizzing in cups, don't use the same style cup for your Mountain Dew.

On the bright side, you'll know if you're diabetic...
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• My poor son appears to have inherited my dark under-eye shadows that are always there. I have always had them but I didn't think he would get them too when he is only a toddler. Poor kid looks like he just came off a bender. At least they don't show up to badly in photos.
                      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Think I may have been on this forum a little to long. All my dreams lately have been about shopping and the like. Tonights dream was me stuck in a never ending line at a store.
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

Took me all day to update my Etsy store with new listing prices.

This morning I wake up to find...

2 messages about custom orders and I sold a quilt for $80 that people have been snubbing thier noses at when it was marked at $50.

I'm still kind of in shock.

I love you guys, you're so awesome.
                          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Yay kanalah! Total wootness!
                            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• YAAAAAY KANAAAAAA!

<dances out of sheer happiness>
                              By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

• Who is Will? What has he ever done that has made everybody want to 'Fire at Will'?
                                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X