Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all!

First my chimney decides to get a crack in it. A big enough crack that the estimated cost for the work to repair it is about $9,000 USD. Now, tonight, we find out that the toilet in our powder room (1 toilet, 1 sink) on the main floor is leaking and it leaked enough to go through the floor boards down to the area under our stairs. It leaked on our DVD cabinet. All over the DVDs. We had to trash a ginormous amount of DVD covers (the DVDs themselves looked good, but the covers were ruined).

We just had the laminate/vinyl flooring replaced last Monday. I left a message on the answering machine of the flooring company letting them know my hubs and I realized the floor was leaking.

I had originally thought Clyde was missing the toilet or one of the cats was pissing on the floor. Hubs figured it out.

Can I stop being an adult for a few months or a few years or forever?
    And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

This is why I'm glad I don't own a house. I totally could not afford it. Not at all.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
      This is why I'm glad I don't own a house. I totally could not afford it. Not at all.
      ME TOO! While I like the concept of owning a house I could never afford the upkeep and repairs.
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
      X