This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where? MSN? Chat??
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

where else do I normally talk to you :P
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

I'm on my phone currently. But I have to be back at work bright and early to open (6:45). So I may pass out soon.
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Think it is about that time for me.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I'll be at work for the next 8+ hours. But I'll check CS throughout the day.

Comment

I've had a tough evening I'm off to bed.

Comment

So...shall we skip ahead to where you two get to the bar?

Comment

I'm for it...don't know about dragon though.
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

I'm good with that. Sorry, I'm at work posting when I can. One question though: how is shape changing thingie gonna help my character with this?

Comment

you can take on the apperance of the people we take care of, take their places and sell them on the idea that I'm the ONLY emchanic they need

Comment

*nods* You point the device at the kidnapped pirate, and you become the pirate. At least in appearance, you will even sound like them

Comment

K. Of course if I'd check the in character thread first I'd have known that. Lol.

Comment

The challenge (if you go after the female) will be to separate her from the bobsy twins (not the actual name but meh). Did I forget to mention that the female is Mercurian and the guys are Andromedon (hehe sometimes I am not sure I am spelling my own creatures names right)

Comment

Gots to do some homework, be back later this evening.

Comment

I've got my game tonight since its the first saturday I've had off in 2 months

Comment

Working...
                                X