No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opened some curry sauce to make my dinner and discovered the unopened jar had mold in it! I now don't want to eat. (Yes I have emailed the company and complained).
    Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Wondering why my boss said she'll try and let me leave early at times this week to make up for me only having one day off, then adding hours to my shifts with little notice.

Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• My ear infection had me convinced that they were playing "Darling Nikki" at work.

I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Trying to keep myself from looking like a poodle stuck in a wind tunnel is hard. Today's treatment is coco butter, set it in my hair for an hour, rinsed it out, then letting what is left sit the rest of the day and over night, thank goodness I have no plans, then washing it out in the morning. Next time I think I will be adding coconut oil and just a little bit of olive oil. All three seem to make my hair a bit nicer, why not add them all together! Lesigh, hopefully once I wash this goo out my hair will look great, I went from poodle stuck in a wind tunnel to poodle went from a wind tunnel to oil slick.
          It will work eventually, it's good stuff for my hair, just keep telling myself that, yep, I suck at being a girl....
          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
            I suck at being a girl....
            Your doing better than I would :P

Its friday.... this should be a paid weekend day. Cos I said so. That is all. Maybe I should run for Prime Minister, make that my election promise.

On a side note, the Gauntlets should be sewn to my new gloves this weekend. Then another cut and polish with beeswax mixed with Gun Oil. Then bring them into work.

But no issuing a challenge ala Robin Hood: Men in Tights.

Why is it described as 'cut and polish'?....
            "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
            Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

• Haircut...check.
              Cat to vet for weekly subcutaneous fluids visit...check.
              Folding and putting away laundry, then gathering some more...check.
              Trying to relax...???????????????????
              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
                But no issuing a challenge ala Robin Hood: Men in Tights.
                Well, you're not fun. *pout*
                Unseen but seeing
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
                  yep, I suck at being a girl.
                  Me too! I still haven't figured out the hair straightener that I received for Christmas. My hairdresser makes it look so easy and my hair actually behaves for her.

Edited to add: I did not expect to ever be doing this, but I'm listening to Tim Minchin while explaining the pros and cons of new technologies (and why they should help to increase funding for research) to some of the members of that conservative party.
                  Last edited by Mishi; 03-08-2012, 10:56 PM.
                  Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• I fail at being female a lot.

I can't walk in high heels.

I don't wear makeup.

I don't do much with my hair.

Yeah.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
                      Your doing better than I would :P
                      I would hope so, only because if you were better it would make me cry.

Quoth Mishi View Post
                      Me too! I still haven't figured out the hair straightener that I received for Christmas. My hairdresser makes it look so easy and my hair actually behaves for her.
                      I understand completely! I watch videos on how to be a girl...they don't help me.

Quoth Becks View Post
                      I fail at being female a lot.

I don't wear makeup.

Yeah.
                      I finally figured out heels! I found comfy ones then practiced in my house on different floors. I still concentrate while walking, heel toe heel toe heel toe, and look straight ahead, turns out looking down makes you trip more.
                      Makeup is still a mystery but I don't like the feel of it normally anyway. Btw Mayballine baby lips is awesome if you are looking for girly lip balm, its got colors and it starts out light then gets darker the more you put on, PERFECT for people like me who are afraid of makeup especially lipstick! All the colors are awesome and not scary.

Hair....yea....still icky...I think tomorrow is going to be a bun and a wide headband day. I won't cry..I swear....tempted but I won't.
                      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post

I don't wear makeup.

Yeah.
                        Ditto on all counts. Though I wear make up on very rare occasions.
                        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I'm actually kind of good at makeup, it's the only girly thing that I can do well. Good enough that I've had people say "See, Mishi isn't wearing much make-up, that's what I'm talking about. You don't need to go all out, it just looks trashy. The natural look is best." and I've had to correct them, because I was wearing a little of everything (except mascara, because that stuff is EVIL!)

I wear big chunky boots, because they're more stable and it's harder to fall over in them. Though not impossible, I've fallen up the stairs while wearing them.
                          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post

I don't wear makeup.

Yeah.
                            I can run in four inch stiletto heels (can't walk in kitten heels mind). But the rest I'm right with you.
                            Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Thank god for baking soda, if it wasn't for that my hair would look even worse then it does now. Not going to cry...not going to cry...so not going to be happy about going into public tomorrow tho.

Comment

• I don't wear heels any more. I kinda miss 'em though...I'd love a pair of high heel boots, but in my case that's just asking for an injury *sigh*

Make up--eh. Don't wear much. I have allergies and rub my eyes a lot, which I know I shouldn't but they itch, damn it...so no point wearing makeup.

Whatever.
                                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X