Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amy blinks, rubs her eyes, and blinks again. "I have bad news, those are real dragons. I recognize them from my own dimension. Which means some idiot has opened the gateway again."

The dragons have almost totally leveled the city, and are pretty much ignoring the group. A few are herding some of the survivors like cattle, probably for food later.

Amy looks at the group, "The big one is called Scorch by all but other dragons. I can't pronounce his dragon name, and calling him Scorch to his face is a bad idea. They are intelligent, even if a bit evil..we MIGHT be able to make a deal with them. As long as nobody insults them, there is a chance. The only other option is taking out Scorch. Take him down, the others will flee. If you think you can somehow keep the others occupied..I can make him run. Will take quite a while however. He can't really hurt me, but since the portal is open..I can hurt him."

At the base.

Frost finds Charles. "Alex wants us to go over the retrieval of the information he needs. We have a few blueprints, schematics, and security feeds to go over if you want."
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "so how do you talk to a thing that looks at you as just a light snack?"

nods her head listening intently.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Amy laughs. "Vanity is the weakness of all dragons, lots of flattery goes a long long way. They love gold, jewels, and the like. If we can offer them enough, they will leave."
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• ".......yeah....let me just pull that out of the usual place."

chuckles softly and glances up at the dragons.

"so do we go to them?"
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• She nods. "We will try the diplomatic approach first. He knows me, so he will let me and any with me approach him. However, the rest should be ready if things go wrong."

Comment

• "may i go with you? I don't think it can be to easy talking with them...."

Comment

• She nods. "Everybody else, wait here. I can protect myself and one, but no more." she starts walking toward the large red dragon.

Comment

• nods and unfurls her wings as a sign of nonaggression (showing no weapons...etc.), then proceeds to walk a few steps behind amy.

Comment

• You pass through the damage and destruction. It takes a little to reach the large dragon. As you approach the dragon starts shrinking, until he is humanoid..though he still has his scales. His whole body is red, and his eyes are pure black. "The human with the white hand? I thought never to see you again."

"Scorch, I hoped never to see you..ever." Amy had told you earlier that it was a bad idea to insult him, and that he hated the name Scorch.

"DO NOT CALL ME THAT! My name is Sventar." He growls.

"I can't pronounce that." she shrugs. "We have come to make a deal."

He waves her off. "Did you bring me a tribute? A snack perhaps?" He is looking right at Sarlon."

Comment

• Charles nods to Frost. "Gladly. It sounds a lot better than being out in that. Though I may still want some other things before we begin, but let's start with the information you already have for me."
                      » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Headquarters

Frost and blaze lays out the blueprints. "It is complete, something like this is easy for Johnny and Rob to retrieve, don't think they even broke a sweat."

Using the security files, etc it is not hard to figure out what security is where in the building. Some of them might be an issue (like the ones that you have to put a code into). Blaze hands you a picture of the file called "Tic Toc". "Here is what you would be looking for. The person it leads to might not be able to help, but Alex wants to know for certain he can't."

Comment

• sarlon stands a little taller acting indignet, then before she can stop herself she opens her mouth and says...

"shilta vi shounten renthisj persvek dout kurjh xanalre tilsin?"

a look of amazement crossing her own face.

Comment

• Scorch hisses "Si mi ti vi tilsin, wux hairless lup'ra." ((I am not a lizard, you hairless ape - Translation) then his actually smiles and says "wux renthisj darastrix algbo ihk vi scaleless ir. Wux nomag renthisj" ((You speak dragon well for a scaleless one. You may speak.))

Meanwhile Back at the headquarters, Kate bumps into Whisper (not literally of course). She is having a snack in the kitchen, but looks kind of forlorn.

Comment

• "kii re wux tenpiswo? kii re wux sventir nomeno munthrek taoul?"

she crosses her arms over her chest and glances at amy wondering what her reaction was.

Comment

• Scorch gets really close, heat rising from his body. "Wer plisoiv meageic coi. Yth tir ti visidark wer plisoiv." ((The Mistress commands it. We do not question the mistress))

Amy curses. "We are in real trouble. We won't be able to make a deal with them."

Comment

Working...
                                X