Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely wrong answers to obvious questions....GAME!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You cant? Oh you mean without other clothes over the underwear... nope... i've got nothin... I'd also like to point out I'm pretty sure my wearing of a bikini in public would get me laughed at... although the high heels and lipstick....

why are you looking at me like that? (yes this is the new question)

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
      Because it misses you and doesn't want you to leave it all alone.

How come you can wear a bikini in public but not your underwear?
      Because you can't go swimming in your underwear.

Why are there a couple of blank keys on my laptop keyboard on either side of the arrow up key?
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
        Because you can't go swimming in your underwear.

Why are there a couple of blank keys on my laptop keyboard on either side of the arrow up key?
        Because they forgot to label them! Those are the "Any" keys, as in "Press any key to continue"!

Why is it that the downturn in the economy made ALL customers sucky beyond belief, not just the ones that sucked before the economy went into the crapper?
        "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
        --StanFlouride

Comment

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
          Because they forgot to label them! Those are the "Any" keys, as in "Press any key to continue"!

Why is it that the downturn in the economy made ALL customers sucky beyond belief, not just the ones that sucked before the economy went into the crapper?
          Because suck is contagious and there's currently no known research program underway nor an annual telethon hosted by Jerry Lewis (or some other ancient entertainer) to benefit anyone who has the disorder.

Do fish ever swim upside down?
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
            Because suck is contagious and there's currently no known research program underway nor an annual telethon hosted by Jerry Lewis (or some other ancient entertainer) to benefit anyone who has the disorder.

Do fish ever swim upside down?

Only if they are "sleeping"

Why does Taylor Swift call herself 'The Scarlet Letter' in Love Story,when it doesn't really have a good meaning to it?
            "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

• Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
              Only if they are "sleeping"

Why does Taylor Swift call herself 'The Scarlet Letter' in Love Story,when it doesn't really have a good meaning to it?
              'Cause she's a dumb blonde and a former contestant on American Idolatry! Duh!

Why ask why?
              "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
              --StanFlouride

Comment

'Cause she's a dumb blonde and a former contestant on American Idolatry! Duh!

Why ask why?
                (*nitpick* Taylor Swift was never on American Idol. That was Carrie Underwood. And no, I don't watch that show)

It's because I want to.

Why am I always correcting people?
                "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

Comment

• Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
                  (*nitpick* Taylor Swift was never on American Idol. That was Carrie Underwood. And no, I don't watch that show)

It's because I want to.

Why am I always correcting people?
                  'Cause you can.

How did I possibly fit all that food in my tummy? (mmmm Ihop pancakes....)
                  I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

• Very carefully.

Why do I have a headache?
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Cuz of the little guy in there with the hammer (don't worry, I have one, too).

Are you in a New York state of mind?
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Cuz of the little guy in there with the hammer (don't worry, I have one, too).

Are you in a New York state of mind?
                        Nope, I'm a Mid-Atlantic spirit!

Who flung poo?
                        --StanFlouride

Comment

Nope, I'm a Mid-Atlantic spirit!

Who flung poo?
                          The Evil Monkey in my closet.

Does drinking really solve the problem?

Comment

• If the problem is that you're sober, sure...

What'll it be?

Comment

If the problem is that you're sober, sure...

What'll it be?
                              A shot of chill the *censored* out for some of my customers.

What is with these people looking for love on television?

Comment

• You can find anything on TV these days...

Do you wanna buy a Sham-Wow?

Comment

Working...
                                X