Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted. But the Internet went out, so we're all kicked offline.

Bummer. That would have been one helluva party, too.

I wish the chicken casserole would put itself together and jump into the oven.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted. It jumped too high and hit the stovetop. Have fun cleaning the floor.

I wish the guys who like me were guys I'd want to date.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Quoth Food Lady View Post
        I wish the guys who like me were guys I'd want to date.
        Granted, but in order to make that possible, doctors had to remove your original female brain, and replace it with one that's able to think in a more logical, rational way... i.e. a MALE brain. Now you're looking for a doctor to perform the sex change operation!

I wish I was Valentine Michael Smith, so I could have the power to just will myself to die when I decide my time has come.
        "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
        --StanFlouride

Comment

• granted! but someone shoots you before you decide it's your time
          (i have been meaning to read that book for years but haven't decided if it's worth it)

I wish i had a zamboni
          If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
          ^_^

Comment

• Granted. But the ice melted.

I wish my laundry would dry faster.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
              granted! but someone shoots you before you decide it's your time
              Suits me fine. At least then I wouldn't have to worry about trying to find a job in a job market where NO ONE wants to hire me.
              (i have been meaning to read that book for years but haven't decided if it's worth it)
              I was given the Original Uncut Version as a gift back when it first came out in hardback, which was... oh, 18 years ago or so. God I feel old.

Anyway... I've only read it once (it is a LONG book in the uncut form) and I liked it. But then again, Heinlein is one of my favorite science fiction authors, so I've enjoyed everything I've read by him.
              Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
              I wish my laundry would dry faster.
              Granted, but now you need a new dryer, because the current one burned itself out working that hard!

I wish the Powers That Be would cast their evil gaze on someone other than me for awhile.
              Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 11-15-2009, 11:06 PM.
              "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
              --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted! The gaze is cast on all who you hold dear, and they know it's all your fault.

I wish that I could get to bed at better times.
                Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Granted. But the better times ran out yesterday so you're stuck with the sucky times.

I wish I could find some new pink wineglasses that aren't so expensive.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                    Granted. But the better times ran out yesterday so you're stuck with the sucky times.

I wish I could find some new pink wineglasses that aren't so expensive.
                    Granted! But they're sized for Barbie dolls, so... don't know how much use they'd be!

I wish I wasn't so bored right now.
                    --StanFlouride

Comment

• Wish Lists

Granted. You are now so busy that you never have any time to be bored and eventually end it all by suicide.

I wish that I had more motivation to finish my school projects and homework.
                      "Otherwise you are free to keep putting your hope in leprechauns, horseshoes and unicorn farts."-Gravekeeper

Comment

• Granted! But all you want to do now is study so you lose your job and all your friends.

I wish I didn't have to clean my room

Comment

• granted! but now you don't have a room...

i wish my lips weren't blistering due to my new awesomely colored lip stain

^_^

Comment

• Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
                            granted! but now you don't have a room...

i wish my lips weren't blistering due to my new awesomely colored lip stain
                            Granted... they've now fallen completely off, making you look like Sinestro Corps member Karu-Sil!

I wish I could make up my mind what to do about the thing I'm thinking about.
                            --StanFlouride

Comment

• GRANTED! But your decision is as vague as your wish so you don't really know what you chose to do.

I wish my friend would come with me on my wal-mart trip

Comment

• granted! and you both got hit in the parking lot. suck!

i wish i had the motivation to work out

^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X