This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guy gets mad over new policy.

grabs employee and gets his butt handed to him.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ource=bbf_enus

he also got arrested.

Good for her. I'm glad they didn't fire her for defending herself. I was a little disappointed by the manager just standing there and even looking at the guys order rather than telling him to get out after seeing the guy trying pull her over the counter.

I found more about it and she is still working there. The employees are not allowed to talk to the media, but the woman that took the video is doing a lot of talking for them.
    Last edited by Arcus; 01-03-2019, 01:32 AM. Reason: did a little looking into for more info

Comment

Dude deserved to be arrested - to start with, he grabbed the employee first. And I am very glad that she was not fired for defending herself because no employee should be expected to put up with being a drunken, angry customer's punching bag. Useless managers at McDonald's don't surprised me in the slightest though, although there should have been somebody trying to pull the asshole customer off of the girl as well.

Comment

No kidding, slightly off topic: At my teacher mother's school district the central admin was known to pressure them to drop criminal charges against violent or destructive students.....until one left such a threat on an answering machine and was charged with a host of crimes including obstruction of justice and accessory after the fact. Needless to say, that practice changed pretty quick.
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Man, he not only pulled her over the counter but he wouldn't let go. All that jerking around would've either given me whiplash and/or brain injury. Can we say assault charge?
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
            Can we say assault charge?
            Not sure, but they did say simple battery, two counts. I found other articles.
            Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
            Save the Ales!
            Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Working...
            X