X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth dalesys View Post
    Unseen Academicals - Terry Pratchett
    I LOVE that book!
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Unseen Academicals - Terry Pratchett
      Quoth Marmalady View Post
      I LOVE that book!
      So which character is you? And which Mytical?

(Call me Ponder)
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I'm going to be Nanny Ogg one day at Dragon*con, and yes I will have two other witches. (friend is being Granny, tall, thin, etc) and sister is being Agnes Nitt (post Ankh Morpork)
        As soon as I start thinking
        That I'm sensible and sane
        The Random Hedgehog comes along
        And fiddles with my Brain
        (from card I got)

Comment

(Call me Ponder)
          My ears are burning!
          It's tradition, or an old charter, or something!

Comment

• There's a cream for that.

Rapscallion

Comment

• Quoth Rapscallion View Post
              There's a cream for that.
              Vegan/organic?
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
                Vegan/organic?
                Salad dressing *Nods sagely*
                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Some how I ended up with an awesome Star Wars smuggler costume....funny how my original costume plans go away and I end up with something SO completely different. last week it was going to be a viking for tonight's costume party, then it went steampunkish because of my wardrobe and lack of money. Then I end up at the party as a Star Wars smuggler, the holster with painted nerf gun and light saber hooked on really made the costume. Well I know what I will be wearing when I go to Con with that same group of people.
                  I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Quoth Lady Legira View Post
                    I'm going to be Nanny Ogg one day at Dragon*con, and yes I will have two other witches. (friend is being Granny, tall, thin, etc) and sister is being Agnes Nitt (post Ankh Morpork)
                    I love Nanny Ogg! And Granny, too, of course!
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Today my sister, roomie, and I were watching The Matrix on TNT (?) and they replaced 'shit' with 'shucks' (Trinity watching Neo be arrested) and 'holy shit' (?) with 'jeepers creepers' (after Trinity removes the bug from Neo).
                      'Shucks' weirded me out but 'jeepers creepers' was just way too far. I left the room at that point.
                      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I have subtitles turned on when watching TV due to my wonky hearing and it amuses me no end sometimes hearing a dubbed in mild expletive & then seeing the original swear word in print at the bottom of the screen
                        Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Repairing my steel gauntlers has actually been kinda fun.

And seeing as people at work have NO Idea what they are, I may just have to bring them in.

After polishing them nice and shiny
                          "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
                          Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

(Call me Ponder)
                            I'm really not sure... I would say that Mytical is closest in character to Sam Vimes - in that he has an instinctive feeling for what is right and just, though his methods are usually unconventional...

Me? I would love the political acumen of Vetinari, the othersightedness of Granny Weatherwax and the ability that Death has to make time stand still... but I suspect I'm a mixture of Glenda (because I'm proud of my cooking) and Nutt (because I read voraciously)

Actually, I shouldn't mind Nutt's incredible physical strength either....
                            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
                              Repairing my steel gauntlers has actually been kinda fun.

And seeing as people at work have NO Idea what they are, I may just have to bring them in.

After polishing them nice and shiny
                              My brother has all the fun toys!

My corset will be on its way soon! SOOOOOOO excited! It's pretty and light green. *dances*
                              I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• My birthday is in 8 days. I don't get people who are all depressed about their birthdays. You survived another year!
                                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Working...
                                X