This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RuPaul's Drag Race...

Warning in advance: Keep this to the show, not about any comments RuPaul has made. That's for Fratching.

So we're seven episodes into the current season, which means it's time for one of the show's staples: Snatch Game. (A parody of match game, where the drag queens have to do their best celebrity parody) I normally LOVE the Snatch Game episodes, since I have no idea how the queens will go about whatever celeb they've picked and in some cases, I end up learning a little more about a celebrity I didn't even know about!

Unfortunately though, tonight's one...not so great. While there were some amazing performances (someone did Honey Boo-Boo, someone else did Maya Angelou and another queen did Melania Trump, which was an absolute hoot ), the rest were flat at best and downright unprofessional at worst, particularly the two queens playing Beyonce and Blue Ivy Carter ().

Sad to see the queen I hoped would do better go tonight, but at the same time, your time management skills (or lack thereof) were pretty clear...you had plenty of chances to learn the lipsync words, but failed epically! At least you didn't have a mask covering your face...
Working...
X