Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady, if someone invented that they'd be a billionaire and it would be no secret

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady, if someone invented that they'd be a billionaire and it would be no secret

So I've returned to work part time at the "famous naked aristocratic lady on a horse" chocolate store for some extra money during the holidays. Not bad for the most part, no real SC's as of yet, but there was kind of a funny question a customer randomly asked:

"Do you have chocolate with zero calories?"

Hence the title of this thread.

*Edit - I mistakenly wrote it as "fat free" initially because I was half asleep when I wrote the post. My bad!
    Last edited by shopgirl15; 11-16-2013, 05:22 PM.

I can't even imagine what "fat-free" chocolate would taste like ...

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
      Well I've never tasted this, but I would guess something like sewage left in the desert sun for about 3 days...
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I love sugar free chocolate which is called unsweetened baking chocolate. fat free ehhh, don't thnk I'd like that.
        "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Well, the cocoa plant from which chocolate is derived has natural fats to it, doesn't it?? Hence, there can be no "fat free" chocolate.
          Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

If "naked lady on a horse" chocolates were fat free (and a little bit cheaper) I'd go there for my chocolate fix almost every day.
            ......../\
            ....../__\
            ..../\...../\
            ../__\../__\

Comment

It would be little more than the cocoa powder you get in cans for baking purposes...
              "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Oh sure. Incidentally, the donuts where I work are fat free, too... you know, except the oil we deep fry them in, and god knows what in the donuts themselves...
                "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Shame and disappointment.

Comment

Quoth Magic And Pancakes View Post
                    Shame and disappointment.
                    Is that anything like the cow less beef that tastes like despair?
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Somewhere between "fat-free half and half" and "lactose free yogurt."

Comment

Or dealcoholized vodka.
                        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                          Or dealcoholized vodka.
                          That tastes like bad decisions.
                          ...Oh wait, that's regular vodka.
                          Is it Asshole Day or what? - MoonCat
                          It's ALWAYS Asshole Day. - Jay2KWinger

Comment

Now I want to get a box of 'gift' chocolates and add 'calorie free' to the label... and then give the customer an empty box.
                            I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

The closest she would get is Carob - my grandad used to eat the stuff a lot, since it is a recommended alternative for diabetics due to its very low sugar and fat levels.
                              Violets are blue,
                              Roses are red,
                              I bequeath to thee...
                              A boot to the head >_>

Comment

Working...
                              X