This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...like I told you in person.

Our automatic car wash broke down on Friday. The tech came out to look at it and had to order a part, gord knows when it will arrive.

SC: "So the car wash isn't working. When will it be fixed?"
    Me: "We don't know. The guy came to look at it but he had to order a part from overseas, we don't know how long it will take."
    SC: "Oh ok."

around 20 minutes later.
    *phone rings*
    Me: *answering speil*
    SC: "Hi, is your car wash working yet?"
    Me: (recognising the voice) "No, we're waiting for a part and we don't know how long it will be."
    SC: "Oh ok." (hangs up)

Why would you possibly think that the part would be delivered and installed and no other problems found within a 20 minute window on Sunday night?

So, they couldn't just use one of the manual car wash places..? I mean, their car is so in need of a speedy clean...
    This message brought to you by a hopeless pop-culture-obsessed social reject.

Comment

Sounds like someone is in a hurry to wash some evidence off their car!

Comment

Quoth kiokushitaka View Post
        So, they couldn't just use one of the manual car wash places..?
        here,s the thing... we've got three clean-it-yourself bays with coin-operated high-pressure hoses.

Comment

Most SC's don't actually process negative information. It just shorts their brain for a little bit, which then resets, and then they try the same thing again, hoping it will work this time.
          Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Working...
          X