This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "special hell"

This happened at a movie theater the next town over from me. She actually called the police...two hours later! Everybody in the comments thinks she's an idiot.

http://chicagoheights.patch.com/arti...-marcus-cinema
    "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

She ought to consider herself lucky the cell phone didn't end up someplace where it would be awfully hard to dial.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      She ought to consider herself lucky the cell phone didn't end up someplace where it would be awfully hard to dial.
      My thoughts exactly...or even better...in pieces!
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

It's sucky that you hear more an more stories of a woman getting revenge/getting even/going after a guy by claiming 'I felt threatened!' over something so stupid, yet gets the guy in trouble. That lady deserved it, and probably should have been kicked-out of the theater!
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

A Flossmoor woman may have learned a harsh lesson in movie etiquette over the weekend.

But probably not.
          That about sums it up...
          This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
          I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Yes, RealUnimportant, that was my favorite part too.
            "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

I like this option myself.
              I AM the evil bastard!
              A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

this.

Cos maybe it's me but this sounds more like she was trying to get revenge on him for daring to tell her to turn the phone off.

Comment

One issue with cellphones that's a big problem for 911 call centers is the number of "butt-dialed" calls they get - if her phone had ended up where it should, she would have had a legitimate reason to "butt-dial", but not to call 911.
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

You can call people all kinds of horrible names, threaten them and everything else and many of them will say "meh." But tell them to STFU and all hell breaks loose.
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                    X