Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tighty-whities aren't very white anymore (gross)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tighty-whities aren't very white anymore (gross)

Found some dude's discarded, skid-stained undies in the men's room trash barrel today.

At least he put them in the bin rather than chucking them on the floor or trying to flush them down the loo.
    "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

So... tighty-stripeys?

Comment

That is the worst mental image...

Comment

You'd think a grown ass man would be toilet trained by now, and know how to wipe.
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
            You'd think a grown ass man would be toilet trained by now, and know how to wipe.
            Speaking as an in-store cleaner... No. No, I wouldn't
            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

One of the first things I learned years ago when I first started working in retail is that women are actually grosser than men.

One of my then coworkers (back when I worked for a department store) who worked in the ladies' fitting rooms told me during lunch break one day about finding a pair of soiled undergarments in one of the fitting rooms . . . complete w/the remains of Aunt Flo's visit!

So hearing about men doing similar isn't that big of a surprise anymore.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Have had a couple of instances of it happen at my work, but given what we saw prior in one case, it was a case of someone making a mad dash for the loo and not making it in time. Could be the same thing in this case - they didn't make it in time and decided to just ditch their briefs. IMHO this doesn't really qualify as a "sucky customer" but possibly just an "unlucky customer."
                Violets are blue,
                Roses are red,
                I bequeath to thee...
                A boot to the head >_>

Comment

Found ANOTHER pair in the men's room trash can today.

Comment

You really should count your blessings that the customer is neatly putting their messes in the trash can.

Comment

Yep, it's IN the can, not stuck to... okay, just how did they get it up there?
                      Still, dump can so the next 'too late' can ditch his shorts in said can as well.

Comment

THIRD FUCKING PAIR today, this time with the crotch soaked in piss.

Dude, buy an adult diaper.

Comment

What is it about your store that makes people incontinent?
                          My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

Working...
                          X