https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...-at-74-1207099

Rest in peace, sir.
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Well, dammit . . .

Comment

Rest in peace v_v
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hlm8e0q078

Comment

His death hurts, very much so. Damn it...
            Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

He has become One with the Force and gone to join our Princess.

RIP.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
              X