Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We may need to hold off on finishing the meets until we get My settled. Which would be faster if I weren't at work. Whee.
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

I added Emma's repertoire of enchanted items to her sheet. Reading more about enchanted items they are essentially rote spells on a stick. The effect is predetermined and no rolls for control are needed, but if the effect requires aiming (such as the fire wand) a roll, usually discipline, is used to aim it.
      Last edited by Chanlin; 04-29-2013, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
        Well see here is the thing, money is virtually non existent right now, so even the $20 is outta my reach for a little (just had to get a car because old one died), so I kinda have no clue what is even possible. I have zero knowledge of the game. At all. None. Zero. Zilch.
        Pop me a PM with your email. I can help

Edit, actually, I forgot I had a Dropbox set up. Gave you a link in your PMs that should help.
        Last edited by KhirasHY; 04-29-2013, 09:58 AM.
        "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
        "What IS fun to fight through?"
        "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Still fleshing out each aspect (need much more to make it even somewhat decent), still no clue about skills/powers, etc..but working that out slowly also. He's starting to take shape though.

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
          Pop me a PM with your email. I can help

Edit, actually, I forgot I had a Dropbox set up. Gave you a link in your PMs that should help.
          I have one of the books now. So things are starting to shape up, but I am having trouble understanding the system. ((Because my illness causes confusion and memory issues)). I know his skills would be in like picking locks, security systems (as in how to get around them), and his powers would be based on Kinetic energy...but how to put that in the proper form is escaping me at this time.
          Last edited by Mytical; 04-29-2013, 06:10 PM.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Ahem:

Skills: Check page 66 for a chart that breaks down how many skills you can have at our power level (we are using 20 skill points)

Page 120 has a listing of Skills.

For what you are doing you will want Discipline, Conviction, and Endurance and then whatever other skills you want.

Powers:

Focused Practitioner has to take Channeling or Ritual. You will want Channeling for the concept you told me about. Channeling lets you pick one Element (Air, Earth, Fire, Water, Spirit (Force)) you are able to manipulate with magic.

Air or Earth will let you toss lightning (Air if you want to call it down out of the sky, Earth if you want to use yourself as a lightning rod and hurl it at people)

Spirit(Force) Will get you your Telekinetic ability.

Comment

So Spirit it is. Johnny B like would be cool, but I like Flo better. ((Misfits of science))
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

In my head, Peter Salt has a pronounced Southie accent (think like Mark Wahlberg in "The Departed" and you'll have a good idea) and swears like crazy.

(bashes in a ghoul's skull) "FENWAY PAHK, MOTHAHFUCKAH!"

Also, I picked up a sketch pad and just drew a pic of Peter. Bulky build, thick jaw, short dark hair, perpetual scowl. "Da fuck're you lookin' at?"
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I mainly know Randall isn't local. Thinking he might be from Virginia, since I'm vaguely familiar with it but it's not as rural as WV.

As far as accents go...

His opinion on the matter: "It's obvious I'm not from Boston. I can pronounce the letter 'R'."
                  » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

So looks like Myt is pretty much done. How about Chanlin and Kabe do their connect, Jay and Myt can do a connect, and then Kabe and Myt?

That work for everybody?
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

I figure with myt's weirdness and ghostlike powers it would make sense if Kabe went to check him out.
                      Last edited by Chanlin; 04-30-2013, 03:15 AM. Reason: My iphone corrected Kabe to Kane...

Comment

Resent you the link Myt ;p Don't delete it!

It has some other items (such as a character sheet, and some other things) that may be useful.
                        "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
                        "What IS fun to fight through?"
                        "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Jay and I now have a connect, and I am up for whatever for the second connect

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                            Jay and I now have a connect, and I am up for whatever for the second connect
                            Yup, and Peter's sheet's been updated to reflect it
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Heh sorry had to make the story my own for my part . Also, added my final stunt. Figure if he can take it apart, he should be able to put it together again if needed.

Comment

I may be taking a position at a Summer Camp. It won't completely kill my ability to post, but I won't have internet access whenever I want it. I'll let ya'all know if I actually get the position. It'll only be for 8 weeks starting in June if I do end up getting it.

Comment

Working...
                                X