Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complete insanity. (Language. Lots of it.)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hrm...Well, anyone who got a xmas card from me last year knows I have plenty of glitter to go around >_>
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
      You are known as the CS unihorn...
      Whodamawhatama?
      Quoth fireheart View Post
      Anyone else wanna join me in blinging up RetailWorkhorse?
      I Am

Quoth zombiequeen View Post
      I -do- own a bedazzler, just sayin'
      Such A

Quoth EricKei View Post
      Hrm...Well, anyone who got a xmas card from me last year knows I have plenty of glitter to go around >_>
      MASOCHIST. I bring this on myself. Dang it.

Oh dear, look, so many pretty ladies willing to pay attention to me and lavish me with affection. Oh my my my.
      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post

Oh dear, look, so many pretty ladies willing to pay attention to me and lavish me with affection. Oh my my my.
        Quick! Someone tie him up so we can bling him!

*distracts RW with a bucket full of crispy bacon and bacon bits*

Here you go horsey.....
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

*Sneaks sparkly halter + leadrope onto RW and ties it securely to a solid pole* There you go ladies, have at him!
          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
            Quick! Someone tie him up so we can bling him!

*distracts RW with a bucket full of crispy bacon and bacon bits*

Here you go horsey.....
            Bacon! *Grabby hands* Gimme gimme gimme! Please?

Quoth Mishi View Post
            *Sneaks sparkly halter + leadrope onto RW and ties it securely to a solid pole* There you go ladies, have at him!
            ...h-HEY! No no no, not the sparkly halter! Come on, it's PINK! Everyone knows you don't mix pink with redheads! *Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiines*

Dang it.
            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Come on, it's PINK! Everyone knows you don't mix pink with redheads! *Whinnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeys*
              Fixed that for ya
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Come on, it's PINK! Everyone knows you don't mix pink with redheads! *Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiines*
                Come on, it's PINK! Everyone knows you don't mix pink with redheads! *Whinnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeys*
                Quoth EricKei View Post
                Fixed that for ya
                I went down to the demonstration CS webpage
                To get my fair share of abuse
                Singing, "We're gonna vent our frustration
                If we don't we're gonna blow a 50-amp fuse...

as Dog Bylan said, "Everybody must be stoned!"
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I love us.

*cooks more bacon to keep RW happy*
                  1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                  -----
                  http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                    Dammit now part of me is thinking how either a Ceiling Cat or Longcat/Tacgnol plushie(s) would come out =^_^=

I'd suggest Eben & Snooch, but they already have their own official plushies that I gotta get at some point.
                    *whispers* I love you, fellow LOLcat fan...

Comment

• WOAH, those things are adorable! So cuddly looking! Dude, if he doesn't want it (and if I had any money to my name) I'd take it in a heartbeat! Those are awesome, you're incredibly talented! I wish I could make plushies that well-though I did make a zombie one once that my niece and nephew fought over. XD I wish it hadn't been destroyed in the house fire.

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
                        this gorgeous sheer fabric that changed color from metallic green to metallic purple when it moved.
                        I've got a yard or so of this somewhere in the stash. Hmmmm, saddle blanket for RW, maybe? Oooooh, with tassels . . . .

Comment

• We should totally get him one of those glittery pink show saddles and matching bridles, and the saddle has to have that rhinestone-laden chestband and matching accessories-and of course we just can't go without braiding the mane and tail and putting shiny, glittery pink bows in it!

RW, you totally asked for it. Enjoy being mauled by dozens of pretty ladies with shiny things. :3

Comment

• *cooks up more bacon*

Errrr....

1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                            -----
                            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Hey guys, I have metallic thread...and a bedazzler!
                              Someone's going to be a gorgeous show pony!
                              (Makes bacon sandwich with three types of bacon for RW)
                              Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                              http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Quoth Teskeria View Post
                                I got 3 of Sparks small plushies for my Grands. They still adore them. They worried when the tornado hit 2 days ago that the 'bad wind' (3 & 4 yo's) would steal them.
                                Spark's plushes, so good even nature wants them.

Quoth EricKei View Post
                                Dammit now part of me is thinking how either a Ceiling Cat or Longcat/Tacgnol plushie(s) would come out =^_^=
                                Why oh why do I want a Tacgnol pillow?

Bacon! *Grabby hands* Gimme gimme gimme! Please?

...h-HEY! No no no, not the sparkly halter! Come on, it's PINK! Everyone knows you don't mix pink with redheads! *Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiines*

Dang it.
                                Oh Retail, there's nothing to be afraid of.

*Music starts up*

Comment

Working...
                                X