This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth XCashier View Post
    I would not be surprised to see all of these signs at every business in CStown!
    You mean it won't be mandatory
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• Quoth Marmalady View Post
      We also need some pretty places where folks can get married. Indoor and outdoor venues, for all weathers / times of year.
      Absolutely. A flower garden with a nice gazebo, maybe a fountain as well.
      Quoth Kazim View Post
      we also need a pirate ship ^^
      Quoth morgana View Post
      And a castle.
      Maybe we could build play structures like these at the playgrounds. Throw in one built like a train, and the kids'll be entertained for hours!

::suddenly wishes she was a professional playground designer::
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• i was more thinking a real ship ^^

Comment

• Well since I would also like a Ren Faire in the town, a real pirate ship and a real castle would be epic additions to such. Maybe even have a mock 'pirate ship sieges the castle' type thing *grins*. Would mean having the faire by the water though.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Then we need a big open space (though with trees here and there next to a lake, and a castle at one side, then we can have the pirate raids, and plenty of room for the Ren Faire. And as the water's there, we can also have a fire festival in the winter, like the Up Helly Aa in Lerwick
            http://www.uphellyaa.org/
            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• *nods* And when the faire is not going on..those who larp would be able to use the area..and it would make a great lazer tag area also. Maybe even a paintball area. Multipurpose.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Kazim View Post
                i was more thinking a real ship ^^
                Why not both? A child-safe play one at the playground, and a real one permanently located at the docks, for use during the Ren Faire / pirate festival / LARPing / etc. We will have plenty of interesting festivals at CStown, of course!
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Quoth morgana View Post
                  And a castle.
                  Scary gothic castle? I'm in - I have most of the decoration already.

(You don't mind a dragon over the gate right? )
                  I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• Quoth Gizmo View Post
                    (You don't mind a dragon over the gate right? )
                    Why would Mytical and me object to dragons? Look at our avatars.....

And yes, we will have lots of interesting festivals and events, everything from folk music to agriculture, from literature to circus skills, from sport to vintage motors, so we can all indulge our inner anoraks.
                    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Quoth Marmalady

Why would Mytical and me object to dragons? Look at our avatars.....

And yes, we will have lots of interesting festivals and events, everything from folk music to agriculture, from literature to circus skills, from sport to vintage motors, so we can all indulge our inner anoraks.
                      I also would have no objections to dragons! The more the merrier!
                      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Yes, dragons are definitely required, I shall have one called Fred.
                        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                          I also would have no objections to dragons! The more the merrier!
                          "We'll just have to make sure there're no ****ins at all." -- Brobdingnagian Bards
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
                            Yes, dragons are definitely required, I shall have one called Fred.
                            We'll have a special park where they can play and meet other dragons

Comment

• Quoth Marmalady View Post
                              We'll have a special park where they can play and meet other dragons
                              Now that sounds like a great idea . . .we have dog parks around here where we can do that.

Wonder if they'll be a pond for the dragons to play and splash about in (and of course, if they're like dogs they can get thirsty.)

Do we have someone that could design such a park?
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• *raises hand* I'm not a professional, but I have a good eye for detail, one hell of an imagination and some mad gardening skillz.
                                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Working...
                                X