Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
    Hmmm it seems my new Rise and Shine with Kitty alarm call service has not been well received by all..
    Your what??
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      Changing a tire really did a number on me. I'm so out of shape.
      On a related note, try not to wear sandals when changing a tire. My toes are all scraped up and it still hurts to put on socks and regular shoes.

I won't complain about the rip in my jeans though.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Anybody else ever spend time on Facebook posting political comments that are the total opposite of what you actually believe ... just to watch people's heads explode?
        ~ Mr Hero

Comment

• Mu husband and I worked to put together a submissions package for Black Library (they publish Warhammer fiction). I know the chances of getting anywhere are very, very low but it was fun to do! I became very very fond of my Bolter Bitches squad; if this submission doesn't work out I will have to change all the details and publish the book myself (like I'm 90% sure Myke Cole did with The Armored Saint...).
          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
            Kicks out I... puts in Y there that's better.

Continue with your scheduled tyre programming...
            Speaking of tires ... or tyres ... I thought my vehicle's front left tire looked a bit low.

Checked the tire pressure.

It's supposed to be 32 psi.

It was 14.
            ~ Mr Hero

Comment

• Quoth Pixelated View Post
              Anybody else ever spend time on Facebook posting political comments that are the total opposite of what you actually believe ... just to watch people's heads explode?
              While it sounds amusing, I feel like there's enough actual toxicity going around the Internet without contributing to it by being a troll.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                While it sounds amusing, I feel like there's enough actual toxicity going around the Internet without contributing to it by being a troll.
                I don't make a habit of it. But there is a particular issue right now that is annoying the fuck out of me, so ...
                Last edited by Pixelated; 09-25-2019, 02:35 AM.
                ~ Mr Hero

Comment

• Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                  And people wonder why I refuse to be on Twitter, Facebook, etc. I have no desire to find reasons to hate people I like in real life.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                    And people wonder why I refuse to be on Twitter, Facebook, etc. I have no desire to find reasons to hate people I like in real life.
                    I barely use Twitter much anymore, though I don't go diving deep into it. I use Facebook regularly, but I actively avoid engaging in some discussions or going to some pages because I don't want to go down some of those rabbit holes.

But I can completely understand wanting to avoid social media in general.
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Sometimes, I wonder about Google. Google Maps asked me if a certain restaurant had takeout.

I thought to myself, "Who doesn't know McDonald's has takeout?"

Technology is as dumb as I've been taught.
                      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• I've just realised that I've spent a quarter of my life signed up to this message board, and that's without the time I spent lurking before that. I hadn't even bought my first house when I joined. Where did the time go?
                        "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

• Well 44 is pretty much prehistoric in Norfolk..
                          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Long hair problems:

"Ow! Ow! Get up!"

"Why?; What's wrong?!"

"YOU WERE ON MY HAIR!"

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                              Long hair problems:

"Ow! Ow! Get up!"

"Why?; What's wrong?!"

"YOU WERE ON MY HAIR!"
                              I'm growing out my hair. Is that going to be an issue if I let it go?
                              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Mine is waist-length so awfully long, and I have a husband and kids who like to drape themselves all over me whenever I sit down. If you don't have these things, your hair is not that long yet, or you keep it in a braid at all times, it probably won't happen for a while

Comment

Working...
                                X