This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!!

Hi i am of course sliceanddice! I am a published writer student and fast food employee!!! im here becase A) I LOVE DEVILSPANTIES! and B) my job has made me hate 75% of women who breath, because they all think im a bitch ( because i said hi how can help you today!!!) which is sad because they have now scared me for life making my potentional lesbain love interests doomed to fail.

to CS, Sliceanddice

Sounds like you have some good stories, but you might want to be careful of generalizations around here.

Hating 75% of all women just seems like such a self defeating thing.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Heya!

We don't hate particular genders here, just sucky customers

I actually work with quite a few lesbians, though you'd never know their preference because they don't throw it in your face all the time. I found out most by accident, though one couple seem to have become rather maternal towards me.

Actually, one is pretty outspoken in an amusing way about it, and then there's one who has the 'Nobody knows I'm a lesbian' T-shirt, but other than that it's not an issue.

Rapscallion

Comment

Hi!!

Devil's Panties is reelin' 'em in, lately...guess I'll have to check it out one of these days

to the board
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
        X