Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blaze went to Strongarm's office to make a call to Colt.
    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Colt grabbed the iPhone-like device and asked, "Hound speakin'. What ya need sniffin' out?"

Comment

• "Something's happening back at base," Blaze said, "I'm not sure what, but I need you here. I'm keeping an eye on things, but I could use some backup.
        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Valzar

You see the several meeting places fill up with various officers, awaiting orders. Suddenly the walls fall, and machines step forward and open fire on all the officers. Every type of weapon is used, and it seems that if an officer requires special ammo or something, they target those officers first. It is a slaughter. They are caught totally by surprise, and it happens way too fast. Before your eyes millions of IDP officers are being eliminated. Calculated, cold, efficient.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Colt, belay that 'get here now'," Blaze said, "As of this point, I think we are the last surviving members of the IDP."

Blaze bowed his head for a moment of silence.

Comment

• Colt's voice bellowed from Valz's communicator, "GET YOURSELF AND 'TIYOK THE OUT OF THERE!"

When Valz objected, Colt roared into his phone, "I DON"T GIVE A FLYING JACKRABBIT'S SHOT-OFF IF YOU DON"T KNOW WHERE SHE IS! GET YER ARSES OUT OF THERE!!"

Disconnecting the call, Colt slammed a Universal 100-Cred on the counter and materialized a holo of Strongman. "You or anyone in here see this man?!"
              Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 05-14-2014, 01:50 AM.

Comment

• Colt's right, Blaze thought, I need to get out of here quickly.

He looked at the monitors looking for a pathway through the complex to the garage.

Comment

• Colt

Nobody seems to have seen him. However, the new manager looks at you. "He won't be found unless he wants to be. Well, there is one person who can find him.. but I am not sure you can afford her price." she grins. "I don't mean money either."

Valzar

You are heading out, and you see Goldie taking out two of the machines. She seems exhausted, and you see dozens and dozens of machines in pieces around her. There are still quite a few closing in on her.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Colt grinned.
                    "Just the phrase I needed to hear," he answered, referring to the phrase He won't be found unless he wants to be. Colt slid the coin toward the manager and then paused. Searching his memories of the dream, he managed to pick out several odd features of the location.
                    "Okay, maybe you know of the location a little. Grill of a 1983 Mercedes sedan over the door of the snug, virus-green cushions on the booth seats, a glowing blue drink is the house specialty. Know the place?"

Comment

• Colt

"No need for that." The woman leans in. "You will find him at Death's door." You have a feeling she does not mean he will be dying. "Of course. I can take you there. That is not a problem. The problem is.. will you meet my price? Of course, with your skill you can eventually track him down. If it will be in time or not.." she shrugs.

Comment

• Blaze ran over to several of the machines, drew his sword and pressed the power core on his belt buckle. With a surge of energy, he took out three of the machines with one slash, and getting ready to back up Goldie against the others.

Comment

• Valzar

Goldie puts her back to yours, but you notice she is practically using you to stay on her feet. She looks utterly spent and exhausted..something a statue should not be (she is a living gold statue). It seems only a matter of time before she fully collapses.

Comment

• "Goldie," Blaze said, worriedly, "Do you think you can take one more? If so, I can get the other three and we can get out of here."

Blaze then charged up his sword for another attack.

Comment

• Colt
                              "Ma'am, why do I get the feeling this price is gonna involve favors an officer of the IDP ought not be involved with?"

Comment

• Colt

She leans in. "Oh I guarantee it won't have anything to do with the IDP. Now if you should be involved in it or not..." *she leans in and whispers something to you*

((Expect PM))

Valzar

Goldie nods. She drops her weapons and goes for the one you do not attack. She jumps on it, and suddenly you see it turn to a pure gold statue... then she collapses. You take the other machines down, but you realize you feel a lot more tired then you should.

Comment

Working...
                                X