This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatcha thinking right now?

I couldn't find one like this anywhere so... What are you thinking RIGHT NOW? Share with us

My current thoughts...

Why am I reading ghost stories when I'm by myself at work and this place is freaking haunted?

For that matter why am I even HERE when it's haunted? ... Oh wait that's why... I didn't win the lottery... darn...
    My Wajas cave

Just finished up a spirited conversation with co-workers regarding images of women in media.

And found out that one of my coworkers had the same model for her life drawing class as I did, though we were at different schools. Random!
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

I'm thinking about 1000 things as usual.

1) I miss my sweetie

2) I want to claw my sinuses out. (I've been having fits of ouchiness in between spells of laying down and passing out)

3) If I didn't feel like death warmed over I would have solved problem number 1

4) I miss my horsie

5) Dammit I want a beer. I bought a six pack to enjoy after work and since I feel like shit, I haven't busted into it.

*headdesk*
      I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

What I was thinking:

........................................#^#$...... .........................................#@^!..... ..................

.................................................. ...................................

Yes, today's been one of those kinds of days.
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

*my knee hurts*

*I shouldn't be eating this*

*Are we really out of beer?*

*Why the heck am I watching this crap*

*Is it really too early to go to bed?*

*Oh heck, I missed the thingy tonight*

*reset*
          Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

I'm wondering what the 2nd half of that text message was and wishing I could get more than 160 characters of a reply from someone's email.

I'm wishing those customers would leave so I can get the floors done. I'm also dreading doing the bathrooms.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

God, I hope this paycheck is worth the overtime.

Jimmy John's is my new place of worship....
              I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Right now, mostly what I'm thinking about is all the stuff I'm going to have to get done in my office job within the next few weeks, and the small amount of time I have to do it.

Comment

Electronics = sex and the perfect perfume for women would be new gadget smell.

Well, I'm talking to my girlfriend about what phone she should get. So, I'm talking to my favorite person in the world about one of my favorite things in the world.
                  When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Comment

Quoth Lil Bunny View Post
                    <snip>

*Are we really out of beer?*

<snip>
                    *hands bunny a beer out of her six pack*

I'm thinking: That beer sure helped my headache! *relieved*
                    I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

- The Holocaust is depressing.*

- Need to log attendance and get ready for class tomorrow.

- I want snuggles. Saturday night. Hafta wait. Boo. Want snuggles NOW.

* I'm actually taking a class concerning the Holocaust, so it's something that is on my mind quite a bit, actually. Interesting stuff, once you get to studying how people lived in the ghettos and camps, and how some managed to survive. It's fascinating and highly disturbing at the same time.
                      "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                      Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

1. I really need to put my laundry away that I washed two days ago.

2. I need to pick my printer up off the floor before it breaks like the last one did, because I left it on the floor!

3. I really need to take my contacts out because they are starting to bother me and get all blurry.

4. I have the next four days off in a row and not much money to do anything

Comment

Salicylic acid on broken skin BURNS LIKE THE FIRE OF A THOUSAND SUNS AAAAAAARGH!...

... Sigh.

Comment

Do I want to go to the Pirate party tomorrow night? io know I do but still. Well I don't know. Maybe I will go for awhile.

Comment

I have so much housework to do when I get home.

How on earth did I get so many clothes? My laundry pile is WAY too big!

WTF was up with my boyfriends asinine text message last night, and then he didn't call me back?

Dammitalltohell, my coffee is now lukewarm and icky...UGH!

At least I feel at home amongst my fellow CS posters! MUAH!
                              Why is stupidity not an arrestable offense?

Comment

Working...
                              X