X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And SC complain about lines

SC: Why is the line so slow?

Also SC: Cashier must bag everything for me because I’m too lazy to help when there are lines and every till is open, because it’s “not my job.”

SC still doesn’t understand how lines could be so long.
    Don’t worry about what I’m up to. Worry about why you are worried about what I’m up to.

Also also SC: I have to argue the price of every single item because I can't read the shelf labels correctly.

Also also also SC: What do you mean you can't accept this coupon? Explain to me with four-color charts and a chorus line and a big brass band why I cannot use it, then get your manager to do the same thing!

Also also also also SC: WHY DID THIS TAKE SO D**N LONG????
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
    One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
    The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Quoth Nunavut Pants View Post

Also also also SC: What do you mean you can't accept this coupon? Explain to me with four-color charts and a chorus line and a big brass band why I cannot use it, then get your manager to do the same thing!
      Don't forgot, you have to use interpretive dance also.
      Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

Working...
      X