This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• random...

my manager plays World of Warcraft while at work and has convinced me to restart my account.

Anyone interested in joining me?
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Play on QD......
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

QD?

also anyone wishing my real ID send me a private message.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

I went back post-Cataclysm, and I really did not like the partially destroyed world to be quite honest about it. I enjoyed it the way it was before kaboom.

YMMV, obviously.
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

If i had the money i would start playing again

Comment

Quoth Sarlon View Post
            QD?

also anyone wishing my real ID send me a private message.
            QD = Quel'danas

Not going back to WoW, uninstalled it a while back, focussing on FFXIV when my time is not taken up with work and uni
            Violets are blue,
            Roses are red,
            I bequeath to thee...
            A boot to the head >_>

Comment

Quel'Dorei

I have a nice little vanity guild set up for my multiple personality disorder - err I mean alts.
              My main is in a pretty nice casual raiding guild if you into that too.

Happy to share real ID info tho.
              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

No money. Doing EQ2 these days to keep from going insane.
                "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
                - H. Beam Piper

Comment

Working...
                X