X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While the cat's away...

...the office will be very silly.

Today was Pajama Day at the office. Sadly, the planners neglected to mention this to my department, but oh well.

Here's a pic of a few of the participants. And all the people in this pic are awesome, very sweet women.

Tomorrow is Dress Day.

Friday is 80's Day.

Also, I am sneaking some water guns into my department tomorrow. *evil cackle*
    Last edited by JoitheArtist; 04-25-2009, 06:36 PM.
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

I want to wear my jammies to work. I have awesome spongebob squarepants pants
    "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

I don't have jammies....
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

People would probably look at me funny if I showed up to work in my lucky rocketship underpants and nothing else.

That is probably why we don't have pajama day at the clearance swamp.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

When I work at home, every day is pajama day!
          "Wouldn't that be unethical?"
          "That's only an issue for those who aren't already in Hell."
          --Dilbert

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
            I don't have jammies....
            You tease!
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Today was declared to be "Wear A Dress" day, so I am sitting at my desk in a black/red party dress and heels.

Pics later.
              "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

Comment

Ok, here's the group pic. I wish I photographed better--my face always looks normal in the mirror, and very very weird in photos. Sigh. Anyway, here we are!
                Last edited by JoitheArtist; 04-25-2009, 06:36 PM.

Comment

I wanna shop where you work.
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

we are having camo day tomorrow where I work, sadly, my day off is tomorrow! oh well my camo will be so good, no one will see me. lol
                    Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
                    pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Comment

The only thing I have on when i go to sleep is the radio.
                      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

That is one stunning group of ladies!

I want to work with you!

Pleaseeee?
                        No... Just No! And I mean it this time!

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
                          Ok, here's the group pic. I wish I photographed better--my face always looks normal in the mirror, and very very weird in photos. Sigh. Anyway, here we are!
                          This might be a dumb question, but which one are you?
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
                            I am sitting at my desk in a black/red party dress and heels.
                            Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                            I would say the one to the right
                            I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                              I don't photograph well, and I have self-esteem issues. You really think I'd say?

A hint: I'm the least attractive one under the age of thirty in that pic. Sadly, you mostly can't see my dress, which is one I actually like a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X