This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I need cyborg knees

My roomate and I moved in and have yet to go on a big grocery run so far. I figured I'd be good and get some stuff since we keep running out of food quick. Of course, most of my injuries seem to take place when I'm trying to be responsible (5 stitches for doing dishes and 1-2 for trying to take the dog outside) and so as I'm in the store, I slip a bit and twist my knee. I've been icing it and resting. Luckily J had a spare set of crutches at his nearby house so I grabbed those. On the plus side, most of the heavy moving is basically done as far as our moving into the new place. On the negative side....we just moved into a townhouse, so my room's on the second floor. At least we didn't move into the apartment on the 3rd floor though I guess!
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Eep. *offers ice and chocolate*
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

I want to replace mine with a handful of bendy straws-husband says no.....

they'd still make the same crunchy noises.......and still bend the wrong way(torn out PCL)
      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Working...
      X