Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we're all very glad that CS is here-it's meant a lot to many people.We hope PrplPplEater will read the section on Morons in management for what not to do around here.The only thing left now is to welcome PrplPplEater with the traditional greeting to new bosses here---Nude Conga!
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Hello PrplPplEater! Welcome to being the boss of CS! Good luck. I think you've seen an example of the regulars up-thread...

By the way, I really didn't do it, and the pictures were Photoshopped.
      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Welcome, Pater Familis.

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        Ididntdoitnobodysawmedoityoucantproveanything.
        This is true - I saw him not do it.
        Last edited by EricKei; 03-11-2016, 01:11 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts
        Life's too short to drink cheap beer

Comment

Welcome aboard (officially) the great ship !!

We have plenty of comfy chairs and warm fires, so take a load off. Someone should be along shortly with the and chocolate.
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
            We hope PrplPplEater will read the section on Morons in management for what not to do around here.
            Wait....so, that's NOT an instruction manual to follow??
            Uh, oh.

The only thing left now is to welcome PrplPplEater with the traditional greeting to new bosses here---Nude Conga!
            I'm not sure if I should be afraid - very afraid - or lead the party.
            Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Comment

Welcome!

Glad to see things are staying "normal". (whatever that word means)

I'll be over here with the chocolate and snuggly quilts.
              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Quoth Kanalah View Post
                Glad to see things are staying "normal". (whatever that word means)
                Normal for this nuthouse that is
                Quoth Kanalah View Post
                I'll be over here with the chocolate and snuggly quilts.
                I'll have some bacon after tax day.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Whatever they've told you about me,it isn't true
                  Whatever they did tell you about me IS real.
                  "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Hey, a fellow Buckeye!

Welcome!!
                    Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

Welcome Prplppleater!

Great to have you aboard and thank you for supporting this site! I'll be celebrating my 10th year here this year, woo hoo!
                      "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Welcome aboard!

We don't have any purple people to eat, but we've got plenty of and and I'll make some cupcakes later.
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Pst....watch this one /\ she bites
                          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Only if you ask her nicely.
                            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Yay, congratulations on the site's successful transition!

Comment

Welcome, new steward of Gondor! I mean, new owner of CS.com!
                                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                                X