Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had one black dude try to play the race card on me once, he said I was a racist and he bet I didn't treat my other customers that way. I said oh really, I guess that means I treat my husband poorly since he's black too and both our kids must be abused by me since their half black right?! That shut him up. smh

Comment

Crap. I have The Nightmare Before Christmas sheets. What does that make me?

Comment

Man, you wanna talk about a couple of people who need a smack upside the head. A franchise where Perry dresses up like a woman being blacks-only and homosexuality spread just by being in the same store as them? What a couple of bitches. -.-
        My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

UNBEEEELIEVABLE!!!
          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Wow... that's... something else.

You can keep them there and away from me! Or just shoot'em and make the world a brighter, happier place?

Comment

Re #2:

Store managers don't like to hear about customers who try to extort their employees, or their company. If the customers are stupid enough, they stop being customers and become . . . excommunicato . . .

It becomes much easier if you manage to yank a name or photo ID out of them for the gift card transaction before you invite them to leave the premises.

Comment

So my recent watching of Tyler Perry movies is a bad thing because my skin is peach, not sepia or brunette? Oh my! De de de de de de de de if she only had a brain . . .

I have another song, too: "Grab your coat and wave goodbye to your friends. I want to take you where the night never ends. I feel the need to sweep you off of your feet. You and me we should be dancin' in the sheets . . . dancing in the sheets."
                Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth doogiej View Post
                  A skeleton?
                  "I call murder on that!"

Comment

I'm stunned that, in this day & age, that racism still manages to rear its ugly head in the most unexpected of ways.
                    I get this---->"You can't be Puerto Rican cause you don't have an accent!" So I say this--->"Yeah, I'm full blooded Puerto Rican, both of my parents were born & raised there;I was born there & raised HERE!" So they look at me like I'm crazy & then go on to ask why I don't speak it around them. Why should I speak spanish in front of a bunch of white people who don't even like tacos???...LMAO!
                    You can't make this shit up, you really can't.

Comment

Well, both "ladies" were banned. Number 1 was banned for shoplifting, and not the actions described in this thread. Number 2 was banned after she threatened an associate. Yeah, we got some really odd people in my WM, and I don't mean odd in a good way.

Comment

at least you have 2 less crazies to deal with.
                        hope your coworker can also ban her from knocking on the door too.

and irony. i didn't know who tyler was (thought it was a girl actually) so i looked up the name on google images.
                        this was the first picture. dunno who he is still but apparently he can pull off a good drag look.

maybe you can send this photo to the second customer.

Comment

So THAT's why I like guys.

DAMN YOU WALMART BRAND SHEETS! *FISTSHAKE!*

Comment

I saw my first Tyler Perry movie, it was "Diary of a Mad Black Woman." I did not know who Tyler Perry was at this time.

I honest-to-god thought Madea was really played by a woman. That guy really knows how to crossdress!
                            Last edited by Tama; 11-18-2010, 07:57 AM.
                            My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth doogiej View Post
                              Awesome.

As for the two SCs...those are 2 people we could all get along perfectly fine without. Too bad being a crazy entitlement whore asshole doesn't warrant the death penalty...then again, if it did, death row would be REALLY full.
                              Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Quoth GreySergal View Post
                                So THAT's why I like guys.

DAMN YOU WALMART BRAND SHEETS! *FISTSHAKE!*
                                It gives a bit of insite as to why she was returning the sheets. I bet they were on her son's bed when she caught him doing something...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X