Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sapputiyok looks over the photo and nods grimly. "Any other powers we should know of? What's dimension 1010 like?"
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Having heard the "Magic Words" -- a skip -- Colt was INSTANTLY a far different person. He suddenly had out a pen and a notepad and was taking notes. The biggest difference was the look on his face. It was very different than the Colt Sapputiyok and Strongman knew.
      This look was well-known by Colt's coworkers in Dimension 317. Feral and predatory, it was very much the reason he had another nickname, one that circulated only among the offices: An Madra Dubh (the Black Dog). Colt proceeded to interrogate Strongman on every known detail of the skipper, filling three 3x6" notebook pages, front and back, with the answers.
      Finishing these notes, Colt "The Hound" Walker looked up for the explanation of Dimension 1010.

Comment

• "He is from a world called Shadeus, where the inhabitants have the ability to teleport through shadows. If that was not bad enough, he has the ability to produce any kind of toxin from both his skin and on any kind of weapon. He is a nasty character. Even a small slice of a weapon from him can be very fatal. He seems to know quite a bit about other dimensions, we are not sure how, and knows what toxins work against what creatures. Let me be clear on this. Not only can he teleport to another dimension by thought, but he can teleport within a dimension to ANYWHERE. If you see him, shoot first ask questions later. He will kill you if he can, or just pop to another dimension. Since we have to use portals, and he doesn't..we are at a severe disadvantage here. If you can avoid it, try not to let him see you. He probably would just pop to a different dimension...and you'd have to track him down again. If you need backup, feel free to ask one of the others for help"

"As for what 1010 is like..it is about as advanced as Prime Earth, the tech, atmosphere, and the like is pretty similar. The only difference is that Earth..it doesn't exist. Never formed. Other intelligent life exist in that dimension, but no earthlings. Otherwise it is exactly like dimension 1 .. or Prime Earth as some call it."
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "So intelligent life exists in dimension 1010, but they're not like earthlings. What are they like?"
          "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
          -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "I'd love to categorize every species, but even Dawn would have died of old age trying. All I really know is what I said, and that they look like earthlings. I assume they are much like earthlings, with just as many bad as good and the like.. or am I failing to understand the question?"
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Ok. They look like earthlings."

"I just have one more question. What's ketchup?"
              -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "It's a sauce-like substance made of tomatoes and sugar. I hate the stuff. And before you ask, tomatoes and sugar are a fruit and a spice from earth, respectively."

Comment

• Strongarm nods. "Ok, not that it helps any with his ability to jump through dimensions so easily, but he was last seen in Dimension 555. I gotta warn you, this ain't no earth dimension. They are humanoid felines. The males are usually tiger or lion, the females look more like Calico or Siamese. They also have some .. *ahem* interesting ideas about what is socially acceptable. No concept of marriage, or monogamy..and they flirt like crazy."

Comment

• Sapputiyok opens xer mouth as if to say something but thinks better of it. Xe looks over at Colt. "I'm ready to go if you are."
                    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "Well, I'm ready to execute a Search and Destroy mission; if that changes, I need to know hours before, not minutes, please. I do not want to be involved in a debacle like my dimension's "Black Hawk Down" incident."

Colt got up and stood to pull out Sapputiyok's chair for xer.

Comment

• As Sapputiyok stands, xe notices Colt's hands on the chair. "What are you doing? I don't need help with a chair." Xe pushes the chair in with xer powers, pulling the chair out of Colt's hands.

Sapputiyok shakes xer head and walks out of the room.
                        -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "If I need to separate you two I will. Remember this is a big multiverse. You two can't get along, then there are other ways of you doing your job." Strongarm says plainly. "Dismissed."

((Once you get on the road. It doesn't take long for you to reach your destination)). It is an odd place. Mostly grasslands and forest, but the cities are definitely as advanced as Prime Earth. Lot fewer people in them though. Something tells you they don't much like crowded places.

There is no sign of the skipper at this point, but most likely they have already moved on.

Comment

• Colt looked about. "Huh. Reminds me of a book and film in my dimension called "Pridelands". The book was kinda 'meh', but the movie had some really outstanding CGI. Can you detect our quary?"

Comment

• Sapputiyok opens xer senses wide, searching for any powerful beings or manifestations of death.
                              -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Xe finds both. In the same spot even. It is in a small village not far from where you are. Whatever/whoever it is, is powerful and emitting those power vortexes. So it is most likely an avatar of death.

Comment

Working...
                                X