Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At that point, Blaze walked in. While still armored, he looked exhausted, and was carrying two swords. One was obviously the Pathfinder, but the other had a wide single-edged blade and his firefly symbol near the cross-guard.

"Sorry I'm late," he said, "but I had a little trouble getting the sword."
    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Colt looked at Valz's personal blade. "Dude, get an Ulfberht. Katanas are so cliché they aren't even worth the time."

Comment

• Valzar said to Colt, "I don't know what katanas you've been looking at, but this isn't one. Also, is there a place where I can rest for a bit and possibly get a change of clothes?"
        Last edited by Andrew B.; 03-13-2014, 01:43 PM.
        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Strongarm calls you all into his office. "Ok, we can go two ways here. Pathfinder will lead us to any of the other swords. However, we risk whoever holding Pathfinder going dark side. We can also find the swords the old fashioned way. I will leave that to you. Now .. as for Satana. Don't worry to much about her, despite her being the daughter of somebody you do NOT want to trust, she is not evil. Not exactly good, but not evil."

Colt gets back Steel all fixed up. The mechanic gives Colt a smile and a wink before leaving.

"So boys and girls, do we risk one of our own.. or find the other four the hard way?"
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Colt thumbed at the mechanic as she left and Steel re-interfaced with him. "Morgana said the Whitehands gave us a glove that should get us a little extra time on the corruption-front, Boss. But unless I miss my guess, the swords we have were found in zones that Possessed-Me deleted. We have three swords, and I'm going to bet Death has the other four, or is too close to obtaining them for us to intercept."

Comment

• Strongarm smiles "That is what I am hoping. See.. I am not sure even Pathfinder could find the avatar of death, but if he is holding even one of the swords... Pathfinder can find the sword.. and lead us straight to the Avatar."

As Strongarm discusses your options, another IDP officer brings in a report. He reads it, nods, and looks at Colt. "Good work on B'Axis. Nothing I hate more then a dirty cop. I am going to put you up for a commendation." He looks around. "Colt is right here, we can not use kids gloves here. As much as I hate to say it, the ends here justify the means."
              Last edited by Mytical; 03-13-2014, 07:32 PM.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Colt's jaw dropped for the second time in twelve hours. Then he looked thoughtful. "Hnh. And here I thought being a member of Internal Affairs was a bad thing."
                At the odd looks he received, the Hound explained, "I knew guys in IAD back home. They were seen as rats or worse, but they always seemed to be right... Though I have to admit, Boss, you really shouldn't be as happy about this as you seem. I left you and everyone else in the shadows over this."

Comment

• Sapputiyok sits in pensive silence in Strongarm's office for quite some time. Finally, xe says, "Part of our task is to destroy the swords so they cannot be used for evil. It seems that Shieldbreaker might be able to destroy the other swords, since it can cut through anything. We need Pathfinder to find the other swords, but I see no reason why we cannot destroy Fatespinner now. We should do so before we start looking for the other swords."
                  "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                  -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "I dunno... how d'ya destroy what is seemingly indestructible?"

Comment

• Strongarm holds up one hand in a 'hold just a sec' motion. "Shieldbreaker can break most, but not all. It is one of the few things that can do so. However.. we need something else.. something even more powerful then Shieldbreaker. I just have no clue how in the blue blazes we are going to get it. Finding it is easy." He sighs. "I know exactly WHERE it is.. but getting it.. that is another matter. Only somebody pure of heart and mind can touch this weapon."

Comment

• Colt laughed, "Ha! That counts me out!"

Comment

• Valzar commented, "I doubt I'd qualify either. Though, we should probably keep an eye on that. Pure doesn't inherently mean good."

Comment

• Sapputiyok scoffs. "I do not know if such a person exists."
                            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• At Valzar's comment, Colt FROZE. "Oh... ... Boss! Where's this weapon?! If Val is right, I know who is the only one capable of getting it, and he's the LAST person we need getting his shadowy, nothing-can-stop-me fingers!"
                              Colt the Hound was praying Strongman was putting the pieces together.

The only one capable of claiming the weapon was the one they were trying to stop: Death.

Comment

• "No worries about that. It is kept safe in a place where even death can not go. A timeless place, called Sparrowflight. I can locate it if needed, but getting in would be the issue." He pauses
                                "However, even the Utopians couldn't wield it. So for now we might have to just put up Shieldbreaker after using it to destroy the other swords. Colt, since you are the man who can find anything, use Pathfinder to start tracking down the other swords. Sapputiyok, I want you to get together with the other members of the IDP and coordinate a multiverse wide team. Make sure they are keeping their eyes and ears open. Work with other dimensions leaders and maybe we will get lucky and find the others without relying completely on Pathfinder. Valzar, I have a special assignment for you."

He shows the group a bunch of yeti looking like creatures. "These creatures have started spilling over to other dimensions, no doubt one of deaths distractions. Valzar, since you seem to be heat related I want you to see if you can slow them down, or even stop them. Anybody have a problem with their assignments?"
                                Last edited by Mytical; 03-16-2014, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X