This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good wishes for a site member!

Kristev has tested positive for COVID-19. He doesn't know I'm doing this, and I hope it's okay with him that I'm alerting the rest of you to this news. If you'd like to send him a card, I have his address.

Eek. Sure, please PM me his info if he's OK with it.

I hope he comes out of this with a minimum of sucky cus- er, virus trouble o_O
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
      Eek. Sure, please PM me his info if he's OK with it.

*snip*
      Same here. Hoping it's a comparatively minor case and he's over it quickly.
      Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
      ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Oh damn. My best wishes to Kirstev, here's hoping that he comes out of this OK.
        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Oh my. I hope everything will be okay with him. Sending best wishes to him as well.
          Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

From what I can tell being friends on facebook he seems to be doing pretty well. I don't know the fine details though.
            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

He posted on Facebook yesterday that he had only one full day left until quarantine was lifted. He's very glad of it.

Comment

Oh, he's one of my favorites. I hope he's doing better!
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                X