This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well she was a bitch

So I get to work and of course my computer isn't working.Not a big deal I just have to write down what the jackasses buy and make change. As I'm restarting my computer then woman comes in and buys a coke.So far so good and I of course have to make small talk( I should know better). So I say to the woman as shes putting her money away,my computer isn't working I think its gonna be one of those days. The computer not working makes my job harder. Then she gives me the cat butt face and then just stares at me. I know that she thinks we are all braindead but come on!!!!

I'm sorry, I've heard the phrase before here. What exactly is a "cat butt face"?

Comment

Quoth vloglady View Post
      I'm sorry, I've heard the phrase before here. What exactly is a "cat butt face"?
      Imagine someone sucking on a lemon that;s the cat butt face. I also call it the well I never face. You know the cartoons the rich lady gets insulted and wrinkles her face and say well I never.

Comment

cat butt face is when people scrunch up their face and look pissed, making their mouth look like a cat... butt...

Comment

imagine a woman who has just smelt a butt and whos face now resembles a butt

also known as "sucking on a lemon face"

although why someone would ever smell a butt is beyond me!
          Last edited by Kiwi; 12-17-2008, 09:13 PM. Reason: changed link for picture
          I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Quoth vloglady View Post
            It's been very well explained, especially by Kiwi (thanks for the image) but FYI...I put together a glossary some time ago for an explanation of some very common CS terms, including "Cat Butt Face".

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=23126
            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
            X