This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This hotel sucks

I had a women come back to the front desk about 30 minutes after I checked her in and she was livid. It appears the people in the next room were having loud sex and this was very disturbing. She refused my offer to move her far away from the offending party. She wanted to leave - and leave she did (at 1am)

Really? I could have done something if it was a loud party. But no way am I telling guests they can't have sex in their own room.

Jealous much?

Comment

You can have it up... but keep it down...
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Hotels with soundproofing are more expensive, so...

Comment

Avaiable

How packed is your area? Will she find a room at 1 AM?

Comment

Quoth earl colby pottinger View Post
            How packed is your area? Will she find a room at 1 AM?
            If she can't, she'll be one who's boned.
            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

I just realized that this is a thread about two guests having sex in a thread called "This Hotel Sucks" on a web site called "Customers Suck."
              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                I just realized that this is a thread about two guests having sex in a thread called "This Hotel Sucks" on a web site called "Customers Suck."
                That's a lot of suck!

Comment

I think I would have been pretty disgusted as well had I just entered my room and heard that happening next door. You handled the situation as well as anyone could have.
                  Had she stayed, you probably could have bet upon a bad review and lots of other complaints.
                  "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
                  .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

I wouldn't care about something like that....people are allowed to have sex in their hotel room, and there is no way you can tell people HOW to have sex or how loud they can be or not. If it offended her that much she could have easily moved away from it, rather than being a bitch about it.
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
                    X