This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Mishi View Post
    I think what fireheart is trying to ask is that with a high-risk pregnancy like this one, would the preference be for more monitoring with a view to having a caeserean as early as possible simply in order to give the other fetus a better chance at survival?
    Yes, they will if you can have all the monitoring done (not all insurances will cover what needs to be done even in the US). They will balance the risks to everyone in deciding when to deliver and by what means. A caesarean is a hard thing to go through in it's own right (BTDT), if you have one too early you could lose both babies. It's a balancing act that I would not want to try to do.

Comment

• If she is at 32 weeks they could technically deliver the baby as a premie. I was only in the womb for 22 weeks and am very much alive. Delt a slightly crappy hand with genetics but I'm mostly healthy.

Comment

• None of us here are physicians, and none of us have access to her medical file, so making guesses as to how her particular situation would be handled is just that - guessing.

As I said, Google is a great source to find out a lot of info about this very rare syndrome.

Again, I want to state that I have never doubted the graveness of her situation or felt she was faking it.

My whole issue has been about the violation of the site rule regarding financial solicitation, and the nastiness that ensued simply because we asked to have it brought in line with our requests.
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• Look, a puppy
          Attached Files

Comment

• And a kitten
            Attached Files

Comment

• A puppy and a kitten
              Attached Files

Comment

• Duck!

"Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

• Quoth KatherineB View Post
                  Duck!
                  Duck....................
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Goose! LOL
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Llama.......
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Llama..........................................
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Duck!!!!!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Dammit Ree, now that's stuck in my head!
                            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• First off; I see a LOT of things happened whilst I was away from the internets, like daaaaaaang.

Second; sorry to hear that such drama occurred - of course, it's to be expected as the internet is faceless and words, intent, feelings, and tone is barely carried across properly. A compliment can be taken as an insult and vice verse.

Third; Ree, I think it is time you stayed off of google images. and maybe google in it's entirety for a few minutes. And maybe just completely stay away from search engines altogether. You seem to have caught a virus that has you post an endless array of pictures that you'd like to share but don't have to.

Comment

• I think Ree's cunning plan was to distract everyone from the topic at hand. Being evil helpful, I did my best to assist...
                                "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

Working...
                                X