This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wassup

Sorry I gave my post that title but our FEM thinks making us all wear aprons that say Wassup is cool. It's whatever.

Hail and well met all. I'm a FES (probably becoming the new FEM soon) with way too much experience, both in a grocery store and in C-stores. If I'm still dealing with the public and in particular, SCs in 10 years, I think I will shoot myself.

I've been lurking here for awhile now and have always enjoyed seeing stories that are so similar to mine. Although, I can hopefully, someday, when this acorn becomes a mighty oak, contribute something new and funny.

In the meantime, Cheers!
    The key to customer service is accepting the following:
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

You play the viola? Cool! (Not many people know what a viola is!)

to
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I've been playing the viola for about 23 years now. It was my major in college. (Yeah, it's working out really well )

For those who don't know what it is, a viola is like a violin, only larger in size and a bit lower in pitch. (A fifth lower if you want to be technical) It also has a bit of a different sound to it.

Comment

Nice to have another string player on the board. (I've been playing violin and viola since I was eight.)
        "Wouldn't that be unethical?"
        "That's only an issue for those who aren't already in Hell."
        --Dilbert

Comment

I played the violin when I was younger. It's been a while since I last played. I've been meaning to practice when I get the chance. By the way, welcome to CS, ViolaPlayer.
          My Fanfic Page
          My Fiction Page
          My Social Group
          My Pet Social Group
          My You Tube Channel

Comment

Thanks for the welcome all! You're gonna make me blush.

And isn't string playing a wonderful release after a fun day at the office? I do so enjoy playing Purple Haze after particularly wonderful days.

Comment

I would love to be able to play an instrument like that (I can play a bit of piano but it's always been a little too much work). I's a bit jealous.

But welcome, anyway.
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
              X