This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! :wave:

I hope this is ok but I happened upon this site somehow and totally came to read all these stories! I started a podcast called "The Customer's Always An A**hole" and I drink wine and read others' accounts of interactions with crazy customers in the service industry! (retail, restaurant, nurses, waxers, teachers, first responders, etc)

Would love to read your stories and will never use anyones story without permission

Let the complaining begin!

Hey, that's what we're here for! ^__^

to !

Someone should be along shortly with chocolates, wine (if you're of age), and a selection of old movies and TV shows.

Please ask me or another mod/admin if you have any questions -- especially if you're not sure an anecdote would not be allowed on the site. You'll never get in trouble for asking first and getting a thumbs-up or down Our main thing is pretty much just "be cool to one another" (plus no politics/religion, we have a sister site for that), and please let others remain anonymous; you can out yourself all you like if you want.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Welcome! Rum to the left brain bleach to the right , don't get them mixed up.

We're a friendly bunch here, just expect any comments to eventually end up as a long string of puns and/or innuendos, particularly if Kit's around.

Welcome to the insanity!
      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Welcome to the board!

Now...

Surrender your pants.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Love it! Thank you all!

Comment

And if you're female after surrendering pants present yourself for inspection
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
              Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                Well, I did warn the op...!
                "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Kit, you are incorrigible!
                  My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

I just fulfil the contractual obligations of my job title
                    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Play nice, children. o_O Please try not to scare off the Normals.
                      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                        Play nice, children. o_O Please try not to scare off the Normals.
                        What?!?!? We have Normals around here?
                        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                          What?!?!? We have Normals around here?
                          Endangered Species Breeding Program. No Kit, we can't volunteer.
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                            Endangered Species Breeding Program. No Kit, we can't volunteer.
                            ...For so, so many reasons.

Comment

Normal is just a setting on the dishwasher
                              My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X