Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye Marla,Cooper,Lunker and all...

Retail is ending
    Can I keep Amber?
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Well, fuck.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

I saw it coming.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        I saw it coming.

Based on the recent story Line, I had that feeling as well.
        Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

I too was wondering where the current story line was running. I was hoping to see Marla open her shop.
          Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
          Save the Ales!
          Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

I am devastated. Another favorite online comic ends.

I hope we find out that something suitable happened to "old zucchini head", aka Stuart.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Yeah, you could see the writing on the wall for a bit now. A fitting end, don't you think? A department store closing. Sad, but reality. And I'm happy the author is pursuing a different career.
              Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

It will be missed.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Can we finish with Stuart being trampled by Cooper's box robot army?
                  The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                    I think Lunker could make that happen.
                    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

He hasn't been seen or heard from, maybe it already happened.
                      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I don't doubt that Lunker came up with a way to bring the box army to life (can he bring our backstock to life so our idiot sup gets the crap scared out of him?).

It would be awesome if Norm decides to do a book (or books) of the entire run, since he switched servers to KF I'm not able to look up/show off older strips.
                        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Same. Because I'm darn sure not going to pay KF for the privilege of reading past comics
                          My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Will it end like Crossroads with Marla and Coop sitting on the registers and Stuart telling them to get back to work and stop daydreaming about working for a big department store... or St.Elsewhere and there's just Fiona with a snow glove with Grumbel's in it?

Comment

... or St.Elsewhere and there's just Fiona with a snow glove with Grumbel's in it?
                              A snow glove? How would that even work?

Yes, I know you meant to type snow globe, but I can't help but be an awkward little bugger.
                              "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Working...
                              X