This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joke

Once upon a time, in a coreign fountry, there lived a beautiful young girl named Drindercella, who lived with her mugly other and her two sad bisters.

There was a prandsome hince, and he decided to throw a brancy fall, and he invited everybody in the coreign fountry to attend. Drindercella really wanted to go, but her mugly other said that she couldn't, so she scat right down and ried.

All of a sudden, Drindercella's gairy fodmother appeared to her and gave her a cumpkin poach! So Drindercella rode to the brancy fall in the cumpkin poach, and the prandsome hince, looking out from a widden hindow, saw Drindercella, and he lell in fove.

Drindercella and the prandsome hince danced until the clock struck nidmight, then Drindercella sraced down the rairs and slopped her dripper! The prandsome hince found the slopped dripper, and he went all over the coreign fountry trying to find the girl who'd slopped it.

He came to the mugly other's house, and he tried it on one sad bister, but it fidn't dit. He tried it on the other sad bister, but it fidn't dit. Then he tried it on Drindercella, and it fid dit!

They lell in fove and lived happily ever after.

Shel Silverstein wrote a book called Runny Babbit that transposed letters in much the same way. I found it impossible to read aloud 'properly' because my brain shifted things and I couldn't help but read the 'right' words instead,
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

I've been able to quote that story from memory since I was a little kid. My dad said it was from an old show, but I'd never seen it. It's fun to watch people's reactions when I quote it!

Comment

Rindercella by Archie Campbell

Pee Little Thrigs by Archie Campbell
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Oh, that's wonderful! Thank you for that, Ironclad Alibi! I knew that there were more stories like this one, but didn't know who/what/when, etc.

Comment

There's a comedian named Zilch the Torysteller who uses spoonerisms in his act. He's popular on the Ren Faire circuit and has some very funny videos on YouTube.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

You should hear his story about Friar Tuck....
              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

I feel like I've discovered a treasure chest!!! I never knew who did these stories, and now I'm thrilled!

Comment

You're new here, so you might not realize that a lot of people here have a warped sense of humour. Of course, if your sense of humour is warped in the same way, you'll probably enjoy the same material we do.
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

My mother once introduced her non-member friend visiting Relief Society (LDS womens organization) as "Pister Sedersen."
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                      You're new here, so you might not realize that a lot of people here have a warped sense of humour. Of course, if your sense of humour is warped in the same way, you'll probably enjoy the same material we do.
                      And if your sense of humor isn't as warped as ours, don't worry, you'll soon fit in.

We'll see to that.

Bwa ha ha. Mine is an evil laugh.
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Does anyone know this one:

One dark night, in the middle of the day, two dead boys went out to play. Back to back, they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. If you don't believe this tale so tall, just ask the blind man who saw it all.

I have a feeling that I'm missing some of it, but that's all I'd ever heard of it when I was a kid.

Comment

I heard that one, but the end went a little differently. The way I remember it was "If you don't believe this lie ain't true, ask the blind man, he saw it too."
                          Sometimes life is altered.
                          Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                          Uneasy with confrontation.
                          Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

I accidentally called Fort Pierce, FL, Port Fierce. How awesome would it be to be able to say, "I'm from Port Fierce!"
                            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Working...
                            X