View Single Post

Old 11-03-2011, 03:40 AM
Magical Talking Ponies

Alright, I've got a run of five days off in a row (it's been closing shifts, thus the lack of replies from me), so I'm going to write up some info for the game and either post it in a thread or link it. In the meantime, let's get some character info on here. Just basics:
  • Name and Code Name (if wanted - Mr Johnson can be Agent Johnson if he wants - but any code name will be less "007" and more Reservoir Dogs or American Gods - Agent White, Agent Blue, Agent Green, Agent Wood, Agent Town, etc).
  • Place of origin (anywhere from just the country to a specific city).
  • Background (doctor, police, teacher, military, etc) and any specific skills that stand out.
  • Powers beyond seeing the unseen, if wanted. All characters will be able to see the supernatural - that ability is what led FEND (the Foundation for Extra-Normal Defense) to recruit them to begin with.
  • What role the character is expected to play in FEND - research, field agents, or something a bit more specific.

For examples, here are a couple of NPCs I'll probably use (both pulled from a story Kheldarson and I are writing, which the Foundation also comes from - though there the Foundation are major antagonists).

Name: Cassandra <Last name classified> (Agent Cassandra, or just San to friends)
Place of Origin: London, England
Background: A number of odd jobs over many years. In addition to having general knowledge on a number of topics, Cassandra is highly skilled with a sword and many firearms, but favors a pistol. She also serves as a counselor for the Foundation, helping ensure that the job's stresses do not overwhelm newer agents.
Abilities: Cassandra does not age, and has never physically progressed beyond roughly 30 years of age. However, she has been serving with the foundation for ███ years, but prefers remaining a field agent over taking any higher position.
Role: Field Agent, Medical, Counseling.

Name: Mr. Black (Black has consistently refused an Agent designation or code name. His full name is classified.)
Place of Origin: Italy, or so he claims.
Background: Information broker, <classified>, and all-around jerk.
Abilities: Black is able to mimic others, copying both superhuman abilities and physical skills. His is considered one of the more powerful abilities seen in the foundation, and would be considered an EN-2 were he not working for us.
Role: Field Agent, Command.

Last edited by KabeRinnaul; 11-03-2011 at 04:01 AM.