Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At first he seems to be more worried about how he has changed, then he looks at Sam. With a wolfish smile he says "This world agrees with you. Though the pointed ears is new."
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• She reaches up. "Okay that is weird. I'm like a naked wolf, yeah..." She looks towards Amy. "So this is home, huh? Seems like a nice place."
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Sarlon steps through the portal as well following close behind amy.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Sarlon experiences the same thing as Sam, and comes out the other side of the portal wearing a violet robe, holding a long staff with a violet colored gem at it's head. Her height is closer to about 6' now, her skin slightly greyish, and she has pointed ears. A tiara with another (but smaller) purple gem adorns her head.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Charles nods. "Very good to know." And heads out to review the maps again before starting on the job.
            » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• From everything he sees, it should be a walk in the park.

Comment

• "a...DRESS....what is this magic!?"

sarlon almost daintily holds the robes away from her.

"dear ancients...impractical..."

((and how'd you guess I like purple? :P))
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Ananda, who had left Sarlon to snag just one more thing from her room, comes back and finds her talking with Amy.
                  Having remembered her extra notebook rather abruptly, she blushes once she remembers that she didn't actually tell Sarlon where she had gone.
                  She apologizes once she gets the chance, and, after examining the portal briefly, steps through.
                  (she has a backpack on, fwiw)
                  "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                  "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Sam looks around at everyone. "So what's the plan?" She asks Amy. "And how exactly does all of this work?"
                    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• On the other side of the portal..Ananda has dark skin, white hair, pointed ears..wearing a thick black hood, and black robes. She has a staff with a sapphire head, and a necklace with a sapphire gem.

Amy shrugs. "I've never had people from your world visit mine. However, from what I know..you will learn soon enough. Some force will guide you."

Comment

• Although she was warned about the change, and was expecting it, it's still pretty startling. She spends a few moments poking at various things, and checking if she still has her bag-- and yes... she does rather like the cloak and robes. ((I presume the hood is attached to a cloak?))
                        "Wait, what? Force?" Ananda looks around nervously for a dragon or bandits, thinking back to video games she's played.
                        "Is there anything we should know about local politics? Like... I guess I'm a dark elf? Are they evil here or something?" she asks, rubbing her right ear's tip.
                        ((what's the weather like? and the terrain?))
                        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• "They are considered such, but most know that no race..even something as hated as say goblins, has one alignment. As for the force, do not worry, it is a neutral force and will only help you to understand your powers."

Also anything you brought through is not with you...though it will return when you do.

((Give me a second and I will have a decent description of the area up..I am running short on time for tonight though))
                          Last edited by Mytical; 08-05-2011, 02:12 AM.

Comment

• "so....the force....like star wars?"

keeps the most innocect looking face like its the most reasonable question in the world.

Comment

• "Wait what?" Ananda is now thoroughly confused, and looks from Sarlon to Amy.

Comment

• Amy chuckles. "Depends on how you look at things. It is hard to explain, but just call it magic."

Facing east from where you are standing, one would see a lot of sand and rocks. As far as the eye could see. To the North is a large body of water. The south and west are flat plains with a few hills and mountains dotting the landscape. No trees can be seen. The group is on top of a small hill, with odd runestones encircling them. It is very bright and sunny, with zero clouds in the sky.

Comment

Working...
                                X