This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *New Game* Draw Your Thing!

A very easy game this. Basically, all you need is MS Paint or a similar programme. XD The rules are as follows:

1. The first person names something for the second person to draw.
    2. The second person draws that freehand in their paint programme, posts it and states something else to be drawn.

You don't have to upload the picture; you can just post as an attachment or temporary file if you don't want to clutter your image host. But it must be recognisable as what it's meant to be. For example, I say "draw a cat" and you turn in a scribble. That's just spamming, not playing the game. Also, try not to get overly complicated in requests; remember that drawings are to be done freehand with the pencil or brush tool. Anyway, enough rules; let's start!

Draw a flower.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Draw a rainbow
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Well, here you go:

Draw a car.
      Attached Files
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        Draw a car.

Pig please!
        Last edited by sms001; 08-17-2013, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Poor, poor little piggy. My freehand skills are um... poor.

Hmmm..... how about a musical instrument. Artist's choice.
          You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Why dogs howl when I sing:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Devil's Fork.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	2030220

A bush.
            Last edited by dalesys; 03-05-2013, 06:19 PM.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Done. XD

Draw a carrot.
              Attached Files
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

Okay.

Oh, wait, a carrot. Not a carat.

Draw Saturn.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I made mine pretty & colorful!

Draw a pie!

Comment

/runs away!

A cow, please.

Comment

I'm no artist but here's a cow. Let's see...how about a leprechaun. (Quick question: how did you get your pictures in so they weren't thumbnails?)
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by flybye023; 03-06-2013, 02:57 AM.
                      My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

Quoth flybye023 View Post
                        Quick question: how did you get your pictures in so they weren't thumbnails?
                        They're uploading them to an image host site (imageshack, photobucket, etc.) and linking.

Quoth Kittish View Post
                        Poor, poor little piggy.
                        I like my pig. Thank you. Strange thing about the pig request. I used to teach a college level intro to computers class. In one section we'd use Paint to develop some mousing skills, create and save a file etc. I'd ask the class to draw a pig. After a couple sessions, I noticed that all but one, maybe two people in each class all drew pigs the same way; full body profile, facing left!
                        I've never figured it out, unless there's some iconic childhood picture that is embedded in the world's (I had students from all over.) subconscious.

And Lace, great idea, these are fun.

Comment

Quoth flybye023 View Post
                          Let's see...how about a leprechaun.
                          Done. XD

Draw a pony!
                          Attached Files
                          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
                            I like my pig. Thank you. Strange thing about the pig request. I used to teach a college level intro to computers class. In one section we'd use Paint to develop some mousing skills, create and save a file etc. I'd ask the class to draw a pig. After a couple sessions, I noticed that all but one, maybe two people in each class all drew pigs the same way; full body profile, facing left!
                            I've never figured it out, unless there's some iconic childhood picture that is embedded in the world's (I had students from all over.) subconscious.

And Lace, great idea, these are fun.
                            It's in heraldry too. Practically the default pose (Attitude) for mammals is facing towards the left, looking at the viewer - or in Heraldry language, en passant (or statant) guardant to dexter. Unless they're rampant, which means they're posed halfway through bowling a cricket ball. ^^
                            "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Quoth SongsOfDragons View Post
                              It's in heraldry too. Practically the default pose (Attitude) for mammals is facing towards the left, looking at the viewer - or in Heraldry language, en passant (or statant) guardant to dexter. Unless they're rampant, which means they're posed halfway through bowling a cricket ball. ^^
                              I've never heard rampant referred to in that way, but I like it! I'll have to remember that.
                              "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Working...
                              X