This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back.....kinda....maybe?

So, finally landed a job as a call center agent, since they promised I could move into their HR department in good measure (EVERYONE starts as a floor agent).

Its not a horrible job....its inbound customer service for a roadside assistance program. The stories will be coming, I just have to figure out how to word them without giving away to much information.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

*Yay* ponybumps... Welcome back! At least now if your customers are pests,you can leave them to walk home-or send Argabarga around to them
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Oh gods .....We do service that area too. But I don't do towing right now, it's mostly soft services, like flat tire, jump your battery, send gas, unlock your car.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

...'soft services' conjured up an entirely different vision for me
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Reading some of Arga's post about the roadside assistance companies, maybe you should do him a favor and NOT send jobs his way.

Welcome back!
          Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
          Save the Ales!
          Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
            ...'soft services' conjured up an entirely different vision for me
            As differentiated from the 'hard jobs', I suppose?
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
            X