This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GIGGITY!!!!
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

PS3 -> Netflix -> "Warehouse 13" -> Ideas for this game.

...but also plenty of time eaten by Netflix. And Deus Ex. And the various PS1 Classics I downloaded.
      » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

As a fellow DM I can sympathize with not having ideas :P

And as a fellow gamer I can sympathize with the rest... why no... I haven't been playing TOR and Skyrim instead of doing school work.... why are you looking at me like that? *whistles innocently*

Comment

how far in are you?

I'd REALLY like to see something like the warehouse 2 episode... >.>
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

I, too, can sympathize with the whole "writer's block" thing. *looks at the myriad stories and ideas he's had and not finished*

But having more ideas is always good. I keep meaning to get into Warehouse 13, given how interesting I find that notion of "repository of mystical/supernatural/weird things." Like Area 51 in the Indiana Jones franchise. Or SCP Foundation.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Only watched the first two thus far, because we're also going through Trigun, which Kheldarson has never seen all the way through. And yeah, definitely saw similarities to SCP (though I think SCP would consider most of W13's inventory to be Safe or Euclid at best).
              » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

The episode I'm referring to is pretty late in the second season, and dn't watch it alone...you'll be kinda clueless on who the other other other chick is.

Comment

I have to start watching Warehouse 13; there was always something else going on (either on TV or otherwise) on those nights.
                  "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                  "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I need to catch up season 3 because i didn't like the way season 2 ended...

but seeing paul blackthorne not believe in the supernatural is freaking funny!

Comment

• Netflix is amazing for catching up on seasons. I'm not sure how we lived without it honestly...
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• don't think 3rd season is out yet, and can't even order the DVDs yet
                        Last edited by Sarlon; 01-30-2012, 12:19 AM.

Comment

• We're considering dumping cable (well, mom was the one who made the initial suggestion, now she's saying she never said anything and it was all my idea*) and going to Netflix/Roku, the only question is will Comcrap's internet (that every so often spazzes out about our router) support it?

* I need her decision so I can start researching what if anything we need to buy to get the TV/Wii online, she's the only one who can make any changes to the account
                          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• have someone might wanting to join....I linked him the OOC and IC andhe'll be looking into it

Comment

• Hi. I'm the FNG Sarlon mentioned in Post #103.
                              Hello all.
                              Okay, about me...
                              I am a Functional Lunatic with a love affair with firearms and sharp, shiney, pointy objects. I enjoy computer games, Civil War re-enacting (Federal Signal Corps), D&D 3.5, comics, RP games, and paintball.
                              I have ideas for a character, but I REALLYREALLY would appreciate some feedback.
                              Okay... ALOT of feedback.

Comment

• Happy to help provide feedback.
                                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X